X | 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙶

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗. That's the best way to describe the reaction of people gaping at the chiseled body of the vampire who was dressed in a pair of white swimming shorts.

"Mira! Wanna join us?" Theodore asked with a smile pointing at his own raft with a female instructor, Zack, Jay and Jiwoon.

"Sure. . ." Mira smiled lightly while Theodore threw a wink in the boxer's direction which made Zack turn his face away to hide the blush creeping up his face and neck.

"But she is with me-" Zeus went to interfere but git cut off.

"No one asked you." Jiwoon snapped at the so-called handsome counselor. After all, Theodore did read the mind of Zeus and he knew it.

That's why the counselor looked so fucking familiar.

Turns out bro is a fucking sex offender, his name is Heemin Kim. Since then, the duo have been keeping a close eye on the motherfucker while also alerting the police.

But since they're in the mountains, it might delay their arrival.

"There are no rules against making groups with our friends now are there?" Throwing a nasty glare in Zeus direction the vampire helped the brunette inside the boat before strapping on his life-jacket.

"Aren't you gonna wear a shirt, Theo?" Mira asked in concern. The water was cold what if the vampire caught cold or worse pneumonia?

"Don't worry, Mira." Jiwoon grinned while patting the girl's head, "Theodore's just built different."

The vampire rolled his eyes playfully, "Shut up, Hak." With that the group of five climbed onto the boat before looking at each other with mischievous looks, "LET'S GO!!!!"

It was fun to be honest. The thrill of adventure sports like river rafting was always a welcoming thought to the vampire who crossed out yet another task from his bucket list.

Sounds childish, I know. But you only get to live once so let yourself lose and enjoy the moments!

"GUYS!! Pose!" Zoe shouted from the boat beside them making the boys throw one of their most embarrassing poses which made the vampire die in embarrassment.

Mira giggled at Theodore's expression while the raven was hiding his face in his hands. She quickly snapped a picture of the moment with Jay, Zack and Jiwoon trying to get the grumpy vampire to pose as well.

"I'll not entertain your request of making a fool out of myself by pouting at the camera! Go away!" The vampire growled out while turning his attention back to rowing the raft.

"Come on, Theo! Let loose~"

────

"Thanks for the picture Mira

"Thanks for the picture Mira." Theodore stated his gratitude, softly smiling at Zack trying to hold back his tears at the mention of family.

Mira's eye widened slightly at the unexpected facial expression of the vampire. Theodore definitely looked more handsome with a smile on his face.