|Arguments|

Y'all sorry i got busy 😔

But here y'all go besties 👽

Re wrote this 4 times cuz i had different ideas and Wattpad has been glitchy with me 🙉

___________

"(Y/n) ,Darling why the long face? did something happen? Somebody hurt you? Also Did you enjoy your breakfast?"Angus questioned out of worry .

"Its nothing really its Just some mistake I've made and I feel embarrassed and ashamed " I said covering my face with both my hands as my arms rested on the counter.

"Don't be such a downer dear! Everyone makes mistakes,all they need is something or someone to make them happy and I'll be happy to make you smile once again" He stated as i lifted my head to face him he had that big smile.

"Oh yea? How?" I said standing up from the stool which he was quick to wrap an arm around my back to my other shoulder as we headed out of my room.

"Well what exactly do you like? You like treats,sweets ,trips or maybe drinking? I see no issue with any of that ,you name it I'll have it , I'll take you there ,I wanna show you how much i really love you (y/n),even if it means we will start out as friends" he said making me smile lightly on how he was wanting to spoil me just to prove his love but he knew not to cross my boundaries.

As I was about to response, another voice was heard from behind.

"He's such a faker, Money isn't everything Angus ,just leave (y/n) alone , stop trying to get them to sleep with you" Francis said approaching angus and I as if he was mad at Angus specifically.

"What?" I said confused since angus didn't do anything sketchy to lead there ,but i didn't know him too well but I refused to believe it.

"The hell Francis?! Im not like that,you know that!"Angus said in protest as he aggressively poking Francis who seemed pissed.

"What the hell is your problem,were friends aren't we? Drinking buddies but you aren't being the nice man I've talking been talking to and even chatting about nonsense! Did I do something to piss you off?" Angus said as Francis pushed him away.

"Whats my problem?! Well maybe its because of ugh! Fucking forget about it!" Francis said frustrated leaving both me and alone ,I was in deep confusion.

'What just happened?'

"I formally apologize (y/n) ,im not sure what's going on with him ,if you want I can give you money so you can buy yourself something nice if this ruined our moment" He said sighing in disappointment.

"No it's alright! We can still go out but you can go with your friend if you want to" I said as he smiled lightly this time.

"I think it's better for me not to annoy him, let's go out for something sweet? I know a place that'll get your sweet tooth satisfied more than ever! It's like heaven of Sweets!"He suggested as I thought about it.

"Sure I wouldn't mind" I responded as he offered me a hand, asking for permission,I took it as he interlocked his fingers with mine, applying a comforting light squeeze.

We spent the afternoon hanging out ,I was enjoying the moment we both spended together,we learned much more things about each other than I've expected.

Even enjoyed eating all the sweets he bought, time to time he made jokes at the perfect moments.