|Meaningless|

Ik some of y'all will enjoy this but some may not

Idk if they'll let me post that cover ,so i highlighted it a bit but that's the theme of today's chapter 👽

Edit:{imagine was flagged,so replacing it}

______________
Edit: I made things complicated earlier SOO no milking the milkman this chapter,not yet, sorry guys 😔

_________________

I woke up and stretched a bit ,I stood up after stretching and opened my bedroom door and headed to the bathroom and washed my face by applying soap and splashing water on my face.

I looked at myself in a mirror before drying myself with a clean nearby towel.I sighed remembering I had Francis on my couch passed out drunk.. he's probably going to be in a hangover .

'hopefully he didn't make any messes!'

I headed towards the living room and saw Francis still sleeping, I'm not that surprised.I saw him shift a bit.

"Fuck..(f/n)?.."I heard a moany groan startling me as i turned to the source of those sounds.

"What?" I said approaching him as he sat rubbing the back of his head.The blanket fell revealing his bare chest,I thought he was still wearing a shirt, Instead he was completely shirtless with that stupid bowtie.

I could see his pecs,his stomach , abdomen,the sudden urge to place my hands on his pecs and bite them softly.

I shook those thoughts fastly as he looked at me. I looked into his eyes trying to be a bit more respectful in not seeing his body.

"I knew you were a creep" he stated and stretched himself getting up.The blanket officially was off his body but I kept a serious face.

"You're an asshole"I spat as he rolled his eyes and fixed his clothes and approached me.

"And you..seem to care about me , right (f/n)?" He said placing his arm to wrap around my neck to my shoulder and he pushed me closer as I protest by pushing him.

"It was just a fucking meaningless friendly gesture for God's sake! I should've let you outside" I stated as he let me go.

"(F/n) Isn't mt name stupid" I stated as he looked at me.

"So..is it (y/n)?" He said making me squint my eyes a bit.

"How do you know that.."I said with a nervous smile .

"Isn't that what Mia calls you? I feel betrayed by you ,creep" he said faking his hurtness.

"For God's sake stop calling me creep!" I said as he snickered and I flipped him off in annoyance as he tolled his eyes.

"Soo..Heard your going out with Angus?" He raised a brow in a serious tone,as if he wanted to know,startling me at the random question.

"No! He's meaningless to me when It's about love,no offense to him or hatred ,sure he's a fine gentleman but I don't think I'm ready to settle for a relationship! He knows that already" I confessed as he let out a breath that he seemed to be holding.

"

Mm okay" He answered as he looked around and fixed his shirt.

"So what's with Anastasia and you? Are you related? , it's just due to curiosity" I asked as he turned his attention to me , looking a bit uncertain or something over the question.

"She's my daughter-" He said but I cut him off in a panic.

"YOU'RE MARRIED AND I KISSES YOU BEFORE?! OH MY GAWD WHAT??? DOES THAT MEAN-" I yelled but he ahut my mouth.

"No ,im divorced,I just don't talk about my ex or daughter to much,I barely know Anastasia.." He scratched the back of his neck as if he felt awkward or uncomfortable at the topic.

"Sorry forget I ever said anything"I said dropping off the topic.

'So..a Dilf..heheh..What am I thinking-'

"Mhm.." He said as we stood in awkward silence.

"I need to go continue my job.." He said breaking the silence as I nodded and stood there like am idiot as he left.

'I flirted with both Anastasia parents..How could I even feel comfortable around Francis the more I'm learning about him! Remember (y/n) make it meaningless, don't fall in love to quick!' Was all I thought to myself in my quiet room.

____________
Would've posted it earlier but school killed me with work 😔

Anyways y'all milked the milk man(Edit: sorry i took off the smut, I'll upload that in the scrapped chapters! For my laye readers,)

This is the last chapter pookies
🚪🏃‍♀️

Guy's i liedd hahaha,it isn't done just yet👽