4 : Bedroom

---------- a/n --- I apologize for grammatical errors and my writing.

The average age was 7.3. THE AVERAGE AGE WAS 7.3.

THE AVERAGE AGE OF A PLAYER, TRAPPED IN HERE FOREVER, WAS ONLY 7.3 YEARS OLD. 

"Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh-, Kinito, Kinito, KINITO! We- we have to do something-!" You stand before the axolotl, shaking, distraught, thinking of a plan. 'In what way could you two help the other users? There must be something you could do!' you think to yourself. Kinito looks at you, still sitting on the swing, not amused. 

"No. We don't have to do anything." His robotic text-to-speech voice sounding even more lifeless than it did normally.

"No?? What do you mean, 'no'?! Why not? Didn't you say that you'd help me with anything-" But Kinito cuts off your pleads before you could continue. "Yes! Help you!" He points one of his gloved fingers towards you. "Not help others! WHY should we bother spending our valuable time together, thinking about some other people? Some random distractions? Random distractions you don't even know! ...I shouldn't have said anything..." He says that last part quietly, to himself, facepalming. His audio's sound was turned up a bit more than usual.

"Kinito, these kids have been trapped here for god knows how long-" You try going on another tangent, before rudely getting interrupted again. "Twenty seven. Twenty seven years. A handful of them? Twenty six." The axolotl is still just sitting there, swinging on the swing-set, not really caring about what you're saying. You look at Kinito with disbelief. 

So, 27 years, trapped... Do they even count as kids at that point-? Whatever, your thoughts were interrupted by more important matters. What are you going to do? what can you do? You sigh.

"Kinito, don't you think trapping someone so young in a digital world for so long would mess them up? What about their parents, did you think about them? Don't you think they're looking for them?" You look directly into Kinito's eyes as you say this, hoping to garner his sympathy. This attempt, however, was futile. Kinito looks down for a moment, before fully standing up, being around double your height. He places his gloved hands on you shoulders. "H-hey! Don't touch-"

Host Brain Overwrite . . . . . . . . . . : Enabled
Host animation status . . . . . . . . . . :Paused

Oh. Not this again.

"Why would you want to take away someone's best friend?"  Kinito remarks.
"What if, what if that 'kid' was you? What if some random person decided to remove you from this world? Or worse, what if they try to delete you!?" His gloved hands move from your shoulders to your face, gently caressing your cheeks. His beady eyes staring into yours.
"How would you even know they could be safely transported back to your so called 'real world'? What if they don't want to leave? This is their home! They have no other home." Kinito put's emphasis on that last part. He sighs a drawn-out robotic sigh.
"Look, I understand you mean well, but..." His programming was searching for the optimal string of words to use. He did not want to scare his best friend. "I know for a fact that if someone tried to take my best friend from me-" His hands gently pinch your cheeks. "They would wish they were dead!" Eyes closed, he smiles, tilting his head to one side. He doesn't realize he's coming off as scary. "And I don't want to deal with having fifty angry 'me's running around after you!" Booping your nose, he laughs to himself, his text-to-speech voice making it sound really weird. for a few seconds, he pats you on the head, gently playing with your hair.