PROLOGUE - THE DISCOVERY

If you want a summary of what this (H)manga is all about,  it will be revealed in the first segment of this chapter. However, I will comprise it into three words: "Cheating, Humiliation, Depression" (If any of that is not your thing, feel free to not read the rest)

-------------------

TRIGGER WARNING - ANGST, SWEARS, BLOOD AND GORE (because it's JJK)

Small Caution - Inconsistent storyline and maybe inaccurate reactions compared to the canon, due to the Author not wanting to finish the rest of the Manga without having a mental breakdown ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

And quite a few spelling/grammatical mistakes, as I am not a professional to begin with.

-------------------

JUJUTSU KAISEN AND KOKUJIN NO TENKOUSEI ARE NOT MADE BY ME

Jujutsu Kaisen - Gege Akutami (Manga) / MAPPA (Anime)

Kokujin no Tenkousei - Terasu MC (Doujin)

-------------------

Ever since the arrival of the new Black Transfer Student at his school, Hiroki's life has began spiraling downward from then on. Hiroki's mother (Kaede), big sister (Kanoko), girlfriend (Nao), and bestfriend (Ayumu) were all accostumed to the Black Transfer Students' sex-life and was driven to it by nothing but lust and pleasure to the point that he broke their mind into not caring about Hiroki's well being at all.

On the day of discovery, Hiroki was forced by the Black Transfer Student to observe through the closet while being tied up, watching and hearing the four women he once sees as the love of his life turn into nothing but a degraded toy for the Transfer Student's pleasure. Upon being spotted, instead of helping Hiroki like he had hoped, he was instead laughed at in the face like he's no more than a piece of entertainment, even while in the middle of doing it with the Transfer Student as they all lost themselves during their intense heat moment.

Leaving the poor boy feeling heartbroken, betrayed, humiliated, AND traumatized all at once.

And so after that, like any other sensible person would do...

He left.

Not ever planning or wanting to return.

------

The first day after Hiroki's disappearance, nothing much had changed as expected. The day goes on as usual, with the four girls being banged by the transfer student. The only key thing missing is Hiroki and his presence... Which, at that time, felt like a minor thing for the girls and the Transfer Student.

Neither Nao, Kanoko, Kaede, nor Ayumu care about his disappearance, for which all they care about is the pleasure they craved for the Black Transfer Student.

However, two of them are beginning to notice his disappearance during their dinner, that being Hiroki's mother and sister, Kaede and Kanoko.

After another intense day and hot session from the Transfer Student, Kanoko can be seen sitting down at the table in a slouched position, while Kaede is preparing soup for dinner.

Kanoko - "My legs' still sore..." she complained on her seat.

Kaede - "Hm... I would agree too, dear. He seems a little more... hornier than usual." she stated with an unreadable expression, filling the bowls with soup before bringing them onto the kitchen table.

Kanoko - "Ah, thank you. I've been starving all day..." she grabs the spoon and began eating her soup, paying no attention but her soup.

Kaede couldn't help but stare at her daughter eating her dinner, as her mouth quivered into a more concerned one.