S1 EP2 - FOR MYSELF

Author here,

I don't have a lot of things to say apart from wanting to tell you I now have an AO3 account:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/SinJin2025

Other than that, enjoy the rest! ໒(⊙ᴗ⊙)७✎▤

-------------------

TRIGGER WARNING - ANGST, SWEARS, BLOOD AND GORE (because it's JJK)

Small Caution - Inconsistent storyline and maybe inaccurate reactions compared to the canon, due to the Author not wanting to finish the rest of the Manga without having a mental breakdown ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

And quite a few spelling/grammatical mistakes, as I am not a professional to begin with.

(All of the illustrations here are done by me, and are free to use)

-------------------

JUJUTSU KAISEN AND KOKUJIN NO TENKOUSEI IS NOT MADE BY ME

Jujutsu Kaisen - Gege Akutami (Manga) / MAPPA (Anime)

Kokujin no Tenkousei - Terasu MC (Doujin)

-------------------

After the previous screening, the girls were obviously perplexed, confused, and worried all at the same time.

What the hell just happened to Hiroki? Moreover, who is possessing Hiroki? Will Hiroki be okay? What will happen after that?

What does Fushiguro mean by: "You're not human anymore"?

Hundreds of unanswered questions began piling up in their clueless minds.

Kanoko - "H-Hiroki just swallows that... f-fuckin' thing?!" she stands up from her seat, looking at the now-dark screen, "Is he stupid or something?!"

Nao - "N-No, it's not that. It's just that... he thought he would have died in there so... He did that. It's not because of anything else!" she responded, shaking her head lightly.

Kanoko - "But swallowing it even after hearing of all the bad things that could possibly describe it?!" she pointed at the giant screen with her open palm, "Cursed Object, deadly poison! What does he think is gonna happen?!"

Nao - "W-Well, obviously nothing happens!"she retorted, "He's fine, right? He's alive and still breathing, so why are you complaining?!"

Kanoko - "Did you see those markings on him? And also the way he talked to himself?! Does that look fine to you?!" she questioned, "It's like he became crazy by eating that ugly cursed object or whatever!"

Nao - "It's not like he have a choice! He needs to do something or else he would have died there!" she countered.

Kanoko - "And?! Fushiguro is also there!" she shouted, her teeth now gritting, "He could have survived without swallowing the finger if he just waited for Fushiguro!"

Nao - "J-Jeez, what's up with the sudden aggresiveness?" she questioned quietly, but Kanoko could still heard it, "He could have survived if he just waited for Fushiguro? That's dumb... Can't you see he's not fully conscious after being busted through a wall by that giant curse?"

Kanoko - "Hah? Are you trying to tell me that I'm a moron, you bitch?" she swore hoarsely.

Nao - "B-Bitch?!" she repeated with wide eyes, seemingly offended.

Kanoko - "Well, at least I'm not as entirely brain-dead unlike you from all your sex-deprived escapade with that Exchange Student!" she pointed, her index finger literally on Nao's chest.