SHOT 13

"What next?" Tripti asked, the question that was on everyone's tongue.

"What else? We are taking Angana home, and we will forget this ever happened," Ishaan said with a shrug.

"Ishaan, they got married. In a mandir, in front of Shiv ji and a whole lot of people. You can't take it lightly. Angana is Sathvik's wife now. They have taken the sacred vows in a sacred place," Tripti said.

"So, what are you saying? We leave Angana here with him? The most impulsive man in the world," Ishaan asked, and Sathvik frowned, feeling offended.

"You are judging me by my one single action?" Sathvik asked.

"You introduced Angana as your fiancée impulsively. You married her today impulsively," Ishaan pointed out.

Sathvik took a deep breath and looked at Devangana's family.

"I know what I did was impulsive. You all have every right to be angry with me. But I promise you, I will keep Devangana happy," Sathvik said earnestly.

Tripti and Indrajith nodded as they had no choice but to believe in his words.

They couldn't take their daughter back home. Their whole community must be aware of what happened in the mandir by now.

However much they tried to tell themselves society didn't matter, it really did.

Today Babita pointed a finger at their daughter's character. If they took her home today, more people would do the same.

Sathvik's name would give Devangana the respect she deserves.

"We are trusting our daughter with you, Sathvik," Indrajith said.

"I will never break that trust, Mr. Kashyap."

"Now that we are family, you can call us Papa and Mommy, like Angana does," Tripti said, and Sathvik smiled.

"Sure, Mrs. Kashyap. I mean, Mommy," Sathvik said.

"We have to arrange a reception party," Charan said.

"Yes, otherwise our relatives will never leave us in peace for marrying our children off without inviting them," Indran agreed.

"Sathvik, call Vedhika. She is the best in the field. She can arrange for the reception at short notice," Charan said.

"Vedhika is Sathvik's best friend's wife. She owns an event management company," Nilima said to the Kashyap couple.

"Let's not waste time then," Charan said, and Sathvik called Ishwar and Vedhika, letting them know about the marriage. They would be reaching Acharya Mansion soon.

"Nilima, call your designer too," Charan said.

The Kashyaps stared at the speed with which the Acharyas were going.

"Sathvik, why don't you take Devangana to the garden? Get to know each other," Nilima said.

Sathvik stood up and extended his hand to Devangana, who had been playing with Muskaan.

Devangana looked at her mother.

"Don't look at me like that, Angana. They will get the wrong message that you are my very obedient daughter," Tripti said with a chuckle, making Devangana scowl at her mother.

"Go with him, Angana," Indran nodded with a smile.

Devangana placed her hand in Sathvik's extended one and stood up without looking at him.

She was feeling extremely shy all of a sudden at the thought of getting to know her husband.

Husband! It was strange to say that word when she was totally unprepared for that.