SHOT 21

"Yum yum!" Little Muskaan smacked her lips together in obvious delight.

Devangana had seen a recipe for baby custard pudding on YouTube and she tried it.

Muskaan absolutely loved it.

"Horsiee," Muskaan said, forwarding her favourite horse soft toy to be fed.

Devangana played along, acting as if she was feeding the toy.

Muskaan grinned.

"What are my beautiful girls doing?" They both looked up to see Sathvik walking in with a huge smile on his face.

"Sathee!" Muskaan squealed happily as she slapped her hands on her high chair in delight.

Sathvik brought a package forward, and Muskaan unpacked it in seconds.

Another squeal followed upon seeing a new toy.

"A cow?" Devangana asked, amused. She had never seen a soft toy in the form of a cow before.

"I have never seen one before. And I thought this could give company to Horsiee. But we won't be calling it cowwie," Sathvik said.

"Moo Moo!" Muskaan tried to imitate the sound of a cow and collided with the faces of both the cow and the horse.

"Moo Moo sounds pretty good," Sathvik said, and Muskaan forwarded the new toy towards Devangana to be fed.

It had been a week since the visit from Kalki, and thankfully Muskaan was not around to witness the ugly nature of her paternal grandmother.

"Is that custard?" Sathvik asked, sniffing.

"Yes," Devangana said and forwarded a spoonful of custard to Sathvik, who happily had it.

"Yum yum?" Muskaan asked, looking at Sathvik.

"Yes, young lady. It is yummy," Sathvik said, flicking Muskaan's nose playfully.

"Why don't you go have a shower? I will have your tea ready by then," Devangana said.

"I was thinking about teaching Muskaan swimming. Why don't we start today?" Sathvik asked.

"Swimming? She is only two," Devangana said in horror.

"So what? The earlier she is taught, the faster she will learn," Sathvik said.

"Oh, I didn't know. Ishaan bhaiyya knows swimming. I never learned," Devangana said with a pout.

"Ah! Maybe I should teach you also," Sathvik said with a naughty grin, making Devangana blush.

"Let's focus on teaching Muskaan how to swim," Devangana said, wiping Muskaan's mouth with a washcloth.

"That's right. I will teach you how to swim when we are alone," Sathvik whispered, leaning close to Devangana and pressed a seductive kiss on her cheeks.

Devangana's eyes widened, and she pushed him away as she saw Muskaan clapping her hands, looking at them.

"Sathee kissiee!" Muskaan squealed and leaned towards Devangana and pressed a kiss on her cheeks, imitating Sathvik.

Devangana glared at a cheeky Sathvik.

****

Muskaan looked absolutely adorable. She was wearing her little swimsuit and the inflatable armbands that Sathvik had bought on the way home.

Muskaan's squeals and giggles echoed through the poolside area as she happily splashed around in the water.

"Okay, that's enough for the day, Sathvik. Get her out of the water," Nilima said, coming to the poolside.