Yeah, Just Do Your Best

(I now the next day of school and as my screen says sleep mode a alarm goes off and I wake up as I soon land on the ground after sleeping upstairs down after that I open a box and take out my buffer as I put wax on it and start to make my body shine as I get my face arms legs and body)

X: Ah there we go now I look good. And I'm ready for school.

(I say as open a door and it walk out into the hallway of the school as I close the door and locked it. And I have my own place at school that because aizawa and all might brought me in the loop of all might and his conditions so as for right now I'm a student and also the school guardian at night. Because I not really need sleep it just something I like to do. so I then head to class)

X: Hey aizawaz

Aizawaz: Good X.

(We then both sit and wait for everyone)

Aizawa: Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?

Bakugo: Yeah, whatever.

Aizawa: And Midoriya. I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your Quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency, huh?

Deku: Right.

Aizawa: And X you did good work your a machine your flexibility keep them guessing. Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future.

Students: Is it another Quirk test?

Aizawa: You all need to pick a class representative.

Students: Oh, good. Just normal school stuff!

Kirishima: Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep!

Denki: I'll take it!

X: Don't pick me I don't really care.

(I say as I put my legs up and my hands behind my head)

Jiro: Yeah, you're gonna need me.

Yuga: Someone with style would be best.

X: Who are you again? Some French guy?

(But they all go quiet when Ida start talking)

Ida: Silence, everyone, please! The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!

Students: It's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you.

Denki: Is this really the best idea?

Tsu: We've only known each other a few days, how do we know who we can trust?

X: And you all only none me for like about 9 hours 32 minutes and 59 seconds.

Kirishima: Besides, everyone will just vote for themselves.

Ida: Most people will. But that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job. It's the best way, right, sir?

Aizawa: Do what you want, just decide before my nap's over. X set my timer.

X: Got it teach.

(He then goes down in his sleeping bag as he goes under his table to nap as X sets his timer for thirty minutes)