Encounter with the Unknown

(We open where we left off where villains enter the USJ)

kurogiri: The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well.

Aizawa: So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus.

Shigarki: Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play.

(We and aizawa get ready to fight as he get his has is scarf ready and I take out a claw hand and my missile launcher)

Kirishima: What? Real villains? No way. How could so many of 'em get into a UA facility this secure?

Momo: Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?

X: Because all commutations are shut down. Not even my connection can get out. One of them has a quick so no alarm go off. And see what they have it looks like they have some street thugs and some villains on the wanted list.

Shoto: They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?

X: No idea. But if I can find one that can heal himself I can get some answers.

Aizawa: Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. X you're with me.

X: Yes sir armed and ready to fight!

Aizawa: Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. But if X can't get thought then no one can.

Deku: What're you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of 'em. Even if you can nullify their Quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one‐on‐one fights. That's not gonna help with a group.

Ida: and X is a student like us.

X: Yeah I maybe a student but I have more fire power then you all. I can also do this.

(I cut my arm off as the class and 13 look at me like I'm crazy but to their surprise a gray Liquid Metal goes over my arm and it fully regrows)

Bakugo: Ok I have to that was cool.

X: Thanks. So the reason why I'm staying is that I can regenerate and I'm not one of you living meat bags so yeah.

Aizawa: For me you can't be a pro if you only have one trick. I'll leave it to you, Thirteen. X your with me none leather. But feel free to blow them up in a none leather.

X: Got it rubber bullet and missiles at level 3.

(I say as my wing come out and I my gun loaded, missiles locked in and tail ready to sting as an X comes on my screen and I smile at aizawa and he nodes he jump down as he faces thee villain with gun quirks

X: Right here! Bite me!

(I fire a missile right at them as it knocks them all out cold as we work together as aizawa shut them off and I knock them out as we fight I fire at the weak ones but one of the bigger one came out us so I switch to my hammer and bust him right in the face as two try to attack me one using electricity and one try's to use an EMP quirk but the electricity has no affect and the one that try to shut me down I punch him in the face and I just walk to the one who is shocking me and bitch slap him till I fly in the aim and shoot the ones that are getting close to aizawa)