A place like home

I looked around at the walls. They were admittedly beautiful with blue flowers on the background of tan lines. The outside of that room led to a hallway where the pretty wallpaper lay. It was a long hallway with oak wooden floors taking us straight. He showed me his kitchen where the maids were preparing dinner, the living room where large royal blue sofas and chairs stood, the bathrooms and other rooms that were insignificant to me. It was strange. Throughout this whole ordeal, I had thought I was upstairs, I felt like I was upstairs. Walking through his home was stranger. I assumed I was here to stay if I'm getting introductions from the staff. What did they think of me? Did they think I was his girlfriend? A kidnapped victim? Did they see him drag me into the house and do nothing to stop him? I was more concerned about these freaks who let a man do as he please than on the home, or even the idea that I was his "slut" now.
"And the room where you were on the table was my drawing room, got it?" He said in continuation
"Yea got it"
For a drawing room, it was pretty bare. But that makes sense given he didn't use the drawing room for the true purpose of a drawing room.
We walked up the long and wide staircase that led to an upper floor lined with wooden doors. One had to be a bathroom, a couple rooms for the maids, and his bedroom. My predictions were correct. He showed me the bathroom, one that looked like it was meant for the maids to share, another bathroom that looked like it was meant for him just by how lavish it, and a couple of the maids rooms which doors had no need to be opened. Past these lined doors was another long hallway which he led me down. Down this hallway was his bedroom. His bedroom door was also wooden like the others but was engraved with lovely patterned of flowers and vines, I was pleased by the design before I became still with perplexity. He pulled a silver key from out of his pocket to open the door. The design was not the only thing that stood his door apart from the others, his was the only one that needed a key to open.
His door was the only one that locked for the outside.
He opened the door to reveal a king sized bed to the side of the door up against the wall. The canopy bed had a wooden headboard with the same flower and vine carvings in the wood as on the door. A black cotton comforter, sheets, and 6 large pillows warmed the mattress with metal loops at each corner of the bed. Looking past the bed was a wooden nightstand next to it, a long wooden dresser with a mirror attached in front, and a wooden closet packed next to the dresser, all with the same carvings. Though it was possible for him to be more inclined to richer taste, his bedroom looked mostly normal, nothing too lavish was in his room but the possible expensive outfits in the closet and a couple nick knacks spread across his dresser.
"Sit" he said while pointing to the bed. I wondered why he didn't treat this room like the rest with a full introduction and all.
I sat down on the edge of the bed with my legs crossed while I messed with my shirt. I didn't realize how much the robe wrinkled my clothes.
He stood in front of me and said, "You need new clothes"
The question was more of a demand when he said. I looked up at him and stopped messing with my shirt to which he then said,
"You need new clothes, I think you've been in these for the last 5 hours and in those 5 hours you've been outside, on my floor, and now on my bed."
"Um...did you want me to put on one of your maids outfits or something?" I said. He probably had woman's clothes picked out just for situations like these but I didn't want to confront him about it.
"I have something in my closet" he said "Take off your clothes"
His eyes didn't leave mines when he said this. Should I actually take off my clothes? What would he do if I didn't? My heart started beating fast as I began to take off my shoes. First my left foot then my right. I don't know why my heart was beating so fast, I wasn't scared. I should be but I'm not. This guy was handsome and I haven't felt the touch of any man for a while, not that I'm counting or anything. It would be a lie if I were to say that his height, build, and face didn't do something to me in that moment. Fuck, I can't do this right now. If he knew I liked this, he would throw me right back in those ropes and leave me helpless to his desires...and I would love it all.
I was slow with taking off my shoes with me leaving my socks on when I sat up and looked back up at him. I had to assume I was doing a bad job at keeping my infatuation hidden because he then stepped closer to me and began unbuttoning my shirt. My hands went numb as his he did all the work to undress me. He removed my shirt and then my bra. I looked at the mirror that was attached to the dresser. I was embarrassed by the sight, here I was half naked, breast sitting up and proper for this man's eyes.
"You look nice from that angle" he said noticing my head turned towards the mirror. I didn't say anything and instead was pushed onto the bed. This was so he had access to remove the bottom half of me. First my socks, then my pants, and all that was left were my panties. He starred at my plain tan panties for a second before he took them off. He took my panties and shoved them in his pocket and stepped away from me. He was admiring the sight. I felt the need to cover myself with the sheet, I couldn't allow him to think I was an actually slut. Ready and willing to expose herself to anyone after 5 hours.
He walked over to his closet to look for something. What ever it was, it must have been right in the back of the closet because the slight wait in time made me cover my breasts with my hands, remaining lying on the bed. After 15 seconds, he found it.
"Sit up" he said.
I sat up, heart still beating fast, to see what he was holding. In his hand was lingerie. He opened the black lingerie to reveal that the bra part was cut out, and around his wrist... there was a collar.