prolog

First language is not English. and my grammar may be horrible some times.

Megami Nohara was the twin sister of rin Nohara. When they were born their parents took more of a liking to rin than Megami.

To the point that they would only throw birthdays for only rin. They would neglect Megami so much that she had to learn how to cook at age 4. Her parents would always yell and hit her when it was just her in the house and rin was out playing or asleep. 

When she was 4, she stumbled upon the estate of her future father figure/ adopted father; and at first, he tried to push her off. Key word tried. She was so stubborn; it was just something about him that drew her to him....... Probably the snake in his hair.

 She would just follow him. He tried hiding but she found him. He tries scaring her but that fails as she ends up playing with the snakes. Later, he truly cares for her, so much to just spoil her. 

______________________________________________

This one is a little different and you will see.

But the main one is all a surprise. I got a creative spark in this misty void of time I'm in and I have had this idea for some time plus I have been reading some " reincarnated in Naruto as Sakura" and "changed Sakura" and I got some inspire because I relatively have been looking for one of rin or one of a sibling of rin

 because I really like a lot of the older characters and I am not looking for a big age gap type of thing. Sure, we all got some likes for the Senju brothers and madara plus the Sanin and do not be like "Naa not all the Sanin" because you know if we ever went back in your reading history you would catch a fic of each of them in there.

 But that's not what this fic is about.... Maybe the next. But we will see. Also, I suck ass at writing fight scenes so do not expect the world from me because I'm so new to this!!!!

Also, one thing is I do not know most of the summons names, but the ones mentioned in the anime like literally. But for small ones I came up with some. Also knowing they never showed the wolf summoning in the manga or anime I came up with some names.

For the wolves

The biggest of them is – Okami.

The second biggest is – kyojin.

The third biggest is – hairo.

And the smallest is – kainu.

That's about it.

Also this fanfic was purely made for fun and i make it solely for the entertainment of myself and others so if you do not like it i have no idea what to tell you. don't read i guess? i love that i can share my imaginations with others and if you cant see it then don't read it. 

im also spontaneous on posting. i could easily get into a slump or forget about it. I have ADHD so its easy for me to get an idea and forget about it quickly. i also have a life so things happen.

but in all thank you for reading this story and picking it up feal free to comment, i love reading peoples responses to the story.

but there is one rule. keep the comments non toxic, if you dent like it keep it to your self.

so sit back and enjoy! xoxo 99_livesss