Mokuton

thinking, "talking", <noise> 

After Minato had literally forced her to tell him what happened, after noticing she was bruised up, he had concluded that she had unlocked the mokuton. And not may can do so unless you are part of the Senju clan.

It must have been a gene from an ancestor and missed her twin. Minato thought. "When you master douton, katon, and suiton I'll call in my old teacher and he can teach you fuinjutsu and mokuton! And then when you turn 12 ill teach you hirashin!" He was trying to cheer her up. He could tell she was still upset.

( The reason he said the majority of the releases is because she has a infinity to all releases. but her strongest is lightning.)

But it worked cause her face lit up. "Really!

She must not have noticed she was crying but he did and said nothing but smiled and nod his head. He wants to help her and so does Kushina, but she had begged them not to say anything.

They both see Megami like a little sister and would do anything to see her smile.

Megami hugged Minato with a bright smile.

When they had pulled away from each other Minato stood up and smiled down at her. "Now let's get to training. Show me what you just learned considering you just practiced this whole earth scroll." She then jumped up with a bright smile. "Yes Minato-nee! I practiced all night long!"

They had spard only using earth style jutsus. They spard until Kushina Eventually found them. "Minato! Megami!" Minato had got distracted and looked back at Kushina.

And Megami Then used earth style: mud pillar, to knock him in the head. "Ow." He held his head. Megami and kushina had burst out laughing.

"It's afternoon. Let's go have lunch I cooked." Kushina said. After they ate Megami packed a bento and left after thanking kushina. She then went to the snake Sanin's Estate.

"Orochimaru-San! I brought food!" She said, taking her shoes off. She then wandered the house looking for him. He was in Living room reading at the table.

( I really want people to know that this is the time before he began experimenting on himself. Cause anko was his student at the time so remember. This is also going to make sense later on in the story.)

When he looked over at the approaching child she had a big smile on her face. A big contrast from the look she had on her face yesterday.

"I'm surprised to see you here so late gaki." He took the bento from her. She gave him a sheepish smile. "Sorry. Minato-nee had trained with me. I had learned the whole earth scroll last night, and he wanted to test out how I would use them in a battle." 

She then had wide eyes and a excited look. "Minato-nee said I can use mokuton! I did not know I could do that. He said he will get his old sensei to teach me when I learn how to master my other chakra releases."

His eyes widened slightly, then went back to normal. She must have a distant ancestor who was a Senju. He thought, sitting his book aside. "That's nice."

She then disappeared from his sight. She had whent to get him a glass of water, chopsticks, and a spoon.

"Here you go." He took them from her and watched her sit on his couch and watch him. "It's curry, rice, and steamed vegetables. Kushina-nee had made it. I would have made a dessert, but I was busy yesterday afternoon."

When he looked at her, she was looking out the opened shoji doors that gave a look on the outside of his back yard. She had a dead look in her eyes, but he did not comment on it. Instead, he tried in his own way to cheer her up. "It's fine. . . I really wasn't up for any sweets today."

That's a Lie. He liked the sweets she makes. Even though he is not a big fan of them, He likes Hers.

She then looks at him with a bright smile. "Well, I guess I'm lucky I did not make any." He had started eating when she said that, but he saw her smile out the corner of his eye.

They sat in a comfortable silence for a while. "About yesterday..." He was going to continue to ask his question till he saw her asleep on his couch.

She probably trained in anger last night. It doesn't take an idiot to tell how her parents treat her. He let her rest on the couch while he finished eating and reading. When it was near sunset, he had wanted to wake her up, but he decided against it.

But he also did not want to leave her on the couch. So, he carefully picked her up and brung her to the spare room.

After he tucked her in, he went to clean up his house and close the back shoji doors before getting ready for bed himself. Before he went to get into his bed he heard a knock on his front door.

He sighed in frustration and went to see who was at his door. When he opened it, he saw the young Nara heir at his door. "Yes?" he asked, staring at the child. "I went to check on Megami today to see if she got hurt really bad, but she wasn't home. And I asked Minato and Kushina, but they said she came here."

He then handed a bag to Orochimaru. "I got some clothes for her since I knew she would fall asleep. Thank you for watching her." And that is all he said to Orochimaru before Shikaku walked off. What just happened. He thought with a Exasperated look.

He just shut the door and then left the bag in the spare room where Megami was before he went to bed himself.

But the next morning when he went to check up on Megami, only to find out that 4 poisonous snakes had curled up in bed with her. I swear I'm going to have grey hair worrying about her.

______________________________

I have atleast  29 in drafts. I have too much free time but little motivation. 

Anyways! live life and be safe XOXO 99_livesss.