Annoyance

thinking, "talking", <noise> 

 This surprised him and he was about to shoo off the snake but what surprised him was when the girl bowed slightly to the snake. 

Instead of striking at the girl it slithered around her waist and up her back then laid its head on her shoulder. "Oi little girl." This made the little girl jump, which disturbed the viper on her.

And the viper was not happy with that and hissed at him. And Megami reached back and pet the top of its head and it calmed down significantly. "Sorry if I am intruding on your land but the snake was stuck in a ditch. And I needed to leave him some were safe."

"what's your name." he asked. He now rested his head in his hand which is propped on his leg. "I'm Megami Nohara. Are you the snake Sanin?" she asked shyly. 

He wanted to laugh at the poor child. * She looks like she could blow away in the wind. * He thought. "Yes, I am. I am orochimaru jojiro." He then got up and walked towards Megami. The snakes parted as he walked.

He then crouched in front of her. "Where are your parents?" * People usually don't let their kids near me since that rumor. * He deadpanned at the memory.

\Flash back/

He was strolling through the village when he saw a little child crouched down crying. (Now this is the time of the end of the war, so he is a little emotionally unavailable) 

so he crouched down in front of the child and reached into his sleeve to pull out a piece of candy. "Do you need help?" he asked smiling and handing the candy to the child.

When the child saw him, she cried even harder. (ps. That "smile" scared the shi* out of her) and this got the looks of many others. So, he just walked away quickly, not knowing what to do. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. long story short rumor of him being a pedophile spread quickly. Tsunade and Jiraiya had a great laugh about it.

\End of flash back/

*Then again that is why I avoid children. * He thought. "I left the house before they woke up. I did not want to be there while my sister was asleep, and they were up." She said looking up at the man. 

He had pale skin like her and the same eyes as her. The only difference was the face structure and their hair, while hers was long and brown his was long and black.

"Why would you want to be out the house before they wake up? Wont they be worried about you?" He was now worried about the small girl but also curious.

 "No not really. Mom said I'm not supposed to say what goes on at home. Today's my sister's and I's birthday. I don't really want to be there if they are only going to celebrate her birthday. Were fraternal twins." She said while watching the poisonous snake slither from her shoulder to the grass. "Happy birthday gaki." she just smiled up at him. "Thank you."

*So they are that type of people. . . . . .. Now that I think about it, I remember Tsunade telling me about a family like that a while back. . . . . . . . . . . .. I would offer to take care of her, but I really don't feal like taking care of a child. * "go play somewhere else child its dangerous."

and that was only the first time he saw her. She showed up the next day with homemade dango.

He was just sitting on his engawa reading, when a small hand tapped him on his shoulder. "How did you get into the house child. It is greatly rude to just enter as you please." He said looking at Megami sitting next to him. 

"I brought you some dango I made. It's a thank you gift for letting me leave that snake here."

He put the scroll he was reading to the side and took the box from her and shooed her off. "Go play elsewhere." She just sat there and stared at him. And he stares back at her for 5 minutes.

"Why are you still here?" she then pointed to the dango. "I am waiting for you to eat and tell me how they taste." She blankly stated. He opened the box and took a bite. It was good, better than the stores that sell them.

 "They are good now leave." And she slowly got up. "See you tomorrow orochimaru-San!" before he could even object, she had ran out the house. He sighed before calling her a troublesome brat.

The next day he decided to hide in his office away from the child.

And she found him. "Hi orochimaru-San. How are you today." She asked while peaking over his desk to see what he was working on. He sighed. "Why are you here gaki." He watches the child wonder around the office. "I was bored, and Nee-Chan was out playing with her friend today."

"And why are you not with her?" She stopped and looked at him. "Because I did not want to bother my Nii-Chan. Plus I like coming here!" She then ran over to his desk to peak over it again. "What are you doing."

 "Go play gaki. Don't you have friends?" He then continued to work on his paperwork. "Yeah, but their parents are training them before the academy in a month." She then remembered something she had to do with Minato. "Bye orochimaru-San! I'll see you tomorrow afternoon" and she was gone.

The next day he hid in a tree in his back yard covered in a genjutsu.

When she first entered the house, she called his name. She then searched the house. Then the back yard. It took her only a few minutes. When she walked past a certain tree in the back yard she felt the nature chakra mix with a different one. * A genjutsu * "Kai" she had broken the genjutsu.

This greatly surprised him since it normally takes children a while to sense a genjutsu. "I Found you Orochimaru-San!" she waved up at him.

 "Where did you learn how to do that?" he asked climbing out the tree. "Minato and Kushina-San taught me. They say I take in new things like a sponge" she replied following him to the engawa. The snakes now just part for her also unless it's a big snake then she just steps over it.

"Interesting. Why are you here gaki." "I made rice balls and melon pan. So, I brought you some. The rice balls have salmon in them." She then ran into the house and grabbed the small basket she brung and sat on the engawa next to him.

She then pulled out a small plate of rice balls and handed it to him. "Who helped you make these? You are quite small to know how to do this."

"Well, I learned how to cook because my parents don't allow me to eat with them. And when they cook, they only make enough for them and rin. She's, my sister."

After she said that, they ate in silence listening to the wind blow through the trees. Then an Anbu jumped down on the engawa behind them.

 "Orochimaru-Sama, Hokage-Sama has called for you." He ate the last rice ball and nodded to the Anbu member. "I'll be there in a few." They then disappeared, not before looking right at Megami in her eyes.

"I have a meeting to go to gaki. Go home. And if it's a mission then I will be back within a week hiding from you." Megami just smiled at him. "Hai, Orochimaru-San! The next time I find you ill show you the new Jutsus Minato-San taught me!" and like that she ran out the house.

*This gaki is going to be a pain in my a**. Hopefully she brings back more food. *

_____________________________________

Hello fellow simps for 2D men (and 2D women). how was your week! good i hope. if not better luck next time <3. but anyway this on was really long. proud of my self. this will probably be the only long one. But what a surprise to those who sped through the prolog! 

personally i think Orochimaru would be the one to be the most badass characters if he never  took that rode of destruction. he was still bad ass though. 

Anyways stay safe and live life XOXO 99_livesss