Who I am

TRIGGER WARNING!!!

{In the human world}

"Father what is it that you need?" I asked him as I entered his study.

Various dusty books he never reads adorned his countless shelves. His wooden desk looked like rat in a group of mice compared to his rooms decor.

He stood over at his desk and I walked near.

Stopping before it and kneeling as I've been taught to do.

"Run some errands for me you useless fag. Deliver these envelopes. The address of the recipient is on them just figure it out. Now go." My dad angrily sighed. It always stung when he addressed me like I was such filth.

"Father-"

"I SAID GO DIDNT I?" He said shoving me away from him and pressing his burning cigar into my skin. Shit I made him mad. All I did was try to say something!?

It hissed and burned and I screamed. He picked me up by the collar and threw me outside on the street. I hit the rough pavement outside the mansion and looked at him. Scrambling to get up.

"Better yet, since your 21 I can legally say, don't you ever come back you little shit." He yelled before slamming the door to our- the door to his home...

I sighed sadly and ran my hand through my soft red fluffy hair. Tears stung my eyes before they raced down my face.

"I might aswell deliver these. I have nothing else now," I sighed as I gripped the letters so hard my knuckles turned a dangerous white.

I walked down the driveway and passed through the gate with our last name on it. I took one last look at the place I had spent my whole life in in the afternoon sky, and then I left.

I spent the next hour, delivering these envelopes to patrons of my father. Even though I wasn't all that cheery looking when I usually did this some of them gave me money as a thank you to my father.

But he did say he didn't want me to come back. So I guess I'll just hang onto this money I get.

At the end of deliverance I had about $585, which to my family isn't much. But it'll do for now.

Now this last delivery had gotten me in a very shady area so I was quite on edge for the journey out of there. By now the sun was setting and the world was slowly darkening, things were going well as I walked until... they weren't.

"Hey..." I heard from the darkness of an alley.

Nope. I Kept walking.

I felt a hand yank me back by my hood and I momentarily choked because of it  but it's cool no worries.

When I gained my footing and got a good look at this whoever had napped me and I was able to size them up.

Male, he was a pale fellow, definitely a druggie, about 6'3 maybe, eyeballs the size of my father's ego. Mid 30s to 40s for sure.

I observed the way his eyes raked down my body. Fucking filthy.

What is with all the predators being gay now, I thought people were homophobic?

Don't get me wrong I'm gay but this is like stupid as fuck.

They're making us queer people look bad.

Anyways I realized I had zoned out and he was looking at me pretty weirdly.

"I'm gonna touch you-"

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself but laugh so hard. Like what the fuck??? That's so funny, how does someone just say that outright.