N has a crush, how freaky - Chapter.2

**"Good morning,"**

**You nodded politely, not really sure what else to say.**

**"You seem troubled,"**

**You tilted your head slightly, studying N's expression.**

"Sorry, Y/n it's just I was reflecting about my past, I've lost everything."

**"I'm sorry to hear that,"**

**You frowned slightly, not really knowing what else to say.**

**"... You won't hate me for what I'm about to say, right?..."**

"No...?"

**He looked like he was relieved.. before starting to speak.**

**"... It might be a bit.. embarrassing..."**

**He paused for a few seconds.. before he decided to just speak.**

**"Well, you see, um, since you're.. y'know, being friendly to me, and you're talking to me, and, and, and everything, and you gave me your number, and gave me a few hugs, and held my hand.. I..."**

**He stayed silent for a few more seconds, before finally speaking once again.**

**".. I think I.. like you.."**

"Oh-"

**N stared at you for a couple more seconds, seemingly waiting for you to respond.. he was staring straight up into your eyes, waiting anxiously for your reply..**

"N, I appreciate that, but buddy, chill out...please." You could definitely tell N hadn't socialized with people in a very long time, that reason made you feel sad, you felt empathetic towards him, which was weird considering you only met a few hours prior.

**He seemed to sigh a little bit.. as he looked away now, he was still holding you pretty tightly, though...**

**"I know, I know.. I'm just a dumb disassembly drone, and I get that I probably shouldn't like you in that way, considering I'm a robot and all.. but I don't know, just talking to you, and being around you, and, and- everything was starting to make me like you.."**

You laugh at his flustered rambling, "Hey, it's okay...so... what do you wanna do today?"

**He was confused that you just brushed it off.. he couldn't even imagine that anyone could ever like him.. yet, here you were.. talking it off like it was nothing.. he didn't know what to do now.**

**"... Umm.. well, I don't wanna ask for too much.."**

**He paused for a few seconds, as he decided to make a request for today.**

**".. Umm... can we cuddle for a little bit before we do anything?... please?"**

"You are legit the neediest bot alive...but fine...you can hug me. You big weirdo."

**He chuckled happily as when you called him needy.. he was needy, that was no lie, and he didn't care if the truth was told..**

**He smiled a little as you called him a big weirdo, he seemed to like being called such strange things..**

**He tightened his grip on you, and hugged you even more.. you saw his face light up more when you agreed to let him snuggle..**

You sigh, giving into his affections.

**He smiled even more now, as he squeezed you very close to him.. he was a strange dissembly drone, but damn, he was a happy one..**

"Okay, okay, so!" You said, "What would you like to do? It seems it's just us today... the other worker drones are too scared to venture out here."