Love is an open door - Chapter.3

You pulled him closer, and he wrapped his arms around you, pressing his face against your chest. He took a deep breath, inhaling your scent and holding it for a moment before letting it out slowly.

"You obviously needed that hug huh?"

N nodded, his cheek still pressed against your chest." He pulled back slightly to look up at you with big, pleading eyes.

"So how long have you been away from your friends?"

He shrugged, not meeting your gaze." I dunno..."

He glanced away, fidgeting with his fingers." A while..."

Y/n nodded, "Do you want to go to the city?"

He hesitated, looking unsure...

"It's okay...if you don't want to... other bots are there..."

He glanced around nervously, then back at you with a small nod...

"So you want to go? I want to make sure, you are certain..."

He nodded again, seeming more determined this time.

"Okay... let's head to the city!"

He followed you, his steps quickening with excitement. The city was a dangerous place, but it held so much more than the small town he called home.

He immediately embraced you, wrapping his arms around you and squeezing you into a tight hug. he seemed so eager to hold onto you, like he didn't want to let go. He just didn't want to let you escape his grasp.. not yet anyways.

"Woah, N!? Are you okay?"

He stayed silent for a minute, not wanting to let go yet.

" It's just, with so many other things going on in my life, you're just a huge stress reliever for me.. and just simply being able to spend more time with you.. it really means a lot, you know?..."

He spoke, still keeping his grip around you, as he squeezed you a little more into the hug. He just didn't want to let go..

"You're very affectionate for a murder drone..."

N chuckled a little bit..

"I-I know, I'm not like your usual murder Drone.. but anyways, can I ask you one last thing..?"

You roll your eyes a little, smiling, "Go ahead buddy..."

He seemed to be stuttering a little when it came to asking this last question.. he seemed to be embarrassed about asking..

"Well-.. I was just going to ask,.. if it's okay with you, if I could hold your hand for a moment.."

"Okay...only for a moment though, alright N?"

He smiled, and then nodded his head, not letting go of the hug just yet.. then, he slowly, took one of your hands, and held it, very gently, in between the two of you, as if he was being very careful.

He seemed so happy.. he just didn't want this moment to end yet.

He smiled even more, as he kept holding your hand, now having both of his arms wrapped around you, keeping you secure inside his grip. He wanted to stay like this, hugging you and holding your hand, just for a tiny bit longer.. just to make it seem like time was stopping and he never had to let go..