2

(Twitter)

camii 🔒@dencecami
ANG. HIRAP. MAGHANAP. NG. CLUB. OMG

camii 🔒@dencecami
Ma'am, nanghihingi lang naman ng suggestions, ayaw magbigay. 😾

camii 🔒@dencecami
Ok. Interesting naman siya…

camii 🔒@dencecamiSeems fun! Baka ito na lang since wala na akong makita talaga

camii 🔒@dencecami
Seems fun! Baka ito na lang since wala na akong makita talaga. 😭

camii 🔒@dencecami
Good luck malala, Cami.

(Gmail)

New Message

To: writerssocietyclub@gmail.com
Subject: Club application

Name: Prudence Cami Santiago
Grade and Section: 10 - Brizo
Writing genre: I don't have any specific genre, but I love writing in my diary (and I hope that counts)!

So, as I said I don't have any writing genre, but I am willing to learn! And you may not consider this application since this part is not really a piece and I think that the content of my diary is personal so I cannot show any of it. To make it up, I would just introduce myself even more.

Hello, again. My name is Prudence Cami Santiago, but you can call me Cami. I'm 15 years old and I was born on January 13. To be honest, I don't have any interest other than writing.

Why would I choose writing instead of voicing it out? Personally, I think I have a strong opinion about topics that I don't think many will agree with that could lead to many disagreements and arguments, which I don't like. So instead of saying it out loud, I would just write it in my diary and keep it to myself.

You may think that I'm way too old for a diary. Well, I was inspired by my mother, who also has a diary, and is still writing until now. She wrote in her diary almost every single day since she was 12 about what was happening in her life and what she was feeling. And now, she has something to look at every time she misses a phase in her life.

I love writing more than anything. In writing, I could express my thoughts even with small things such as how beautiful a flower is or how fluffy the clouds. I could never stop writing about how grateful I am that I have the capabilities to write anything.

Thank you so much for reading my application!