02

Jabari noah lewis
Harlem, new york
Flashback...

10 year old jabari sat in his living room staring at nothing inparticular.

"Why the fuck is my house not clean" his father came out of nowhere.

"I was about to start with the dishes" jabari got up hoping hid dad wouldnt make a situation out of it.

"Nah lil nigga, i said by the time i come back my house should fucking be cleaned" he slowly started walking closer to jabari.

"No you didnt" jabari answered.

"Oh so you calling me a liar, you must want me to beat yo ass" he chuckled grabbing the broom which was next to him.

"Ima call cps on you" jabari stood up slowly backing up.

His dad hit jabari's leg with the broom resulting in his falling onto the floor.

His dad got ontop of him repeatedly punching him everywhere on his body.

Jabari was used to this, his mom died when he was 7 and his dad completely changed after that, he would always be drunk, bring many women to their home, sometimes he would leave for weeks at a time.

"DAD STOP" jabari tried blocking the hits.

Jabari started kicking his feet and him his dad in the balls.

"SON OF A BITCH" he dad yelled now letting go of Jabari.

but thats literally your son...?

Jabari took that as his chance to grab his dads gun sitting at the coffee table and he then proceeded to shoot his dad in his chest.

He watched his dads body go limp with a smirk on his face.

"Ugly ass" he said before running out his apartment

"Its mad brick out hea" he spoke to himself.

He walked down the street continuously turning his back making sure police aint there.

"They not finna get me today" he spoke.

LATER

Jabari has been out all day doing nothing, he lowkey even forgot that he had killed his dad that afternoon.

He walked back up the stairs and into his apartment seeing his dad still in the same place.

"Damn you stink nigga" he really didnt regret killing his father, his dad has been nothing but bad to him, even before his mom died, it just worsened after she did.

He changed his clothes and did whatever he had to do before going in his bed and eventually falling asleep.

NEXT MORNING

Jabari woke up to somebody banging on the door.

"Shit" he jumped out of bed running to the living room grabbing the gun he killed his dad with and hiding it under the couch.

He started forcing himself to cry before opening the door.

"somebody killed my daddy" he cried as his social worker stood infront of the door.

His social worker peeped in the house seeing his dad laying there with dried up blood.

She knew that he was lying but she didnt say anything because she took a liking to jabari and she knew that he could do good things if he wanted to so she didnt want to send him to juvie.

"Okay, put some shoes on and proper clothes, then come to my car" she said.

"Why, where we finna go?" he asked wiping his fake tears.

"Just do it jabari" she said before looking at his dads body, then turning around to walk to her car.

a few minutes later jabari openee the car doors and sat in the backseat still confused on what was going on.

2 WEEKS LATER
MENTAL HOSPITAL

"You not gone eat yo food" one of the nurses walked up to jabari who was sat alone mugging everybody.

"This shit nasty, i just wanna go home" he spoke.

"Dont curse, eat your food or go to your room" the nurse said.

"Man fuck you and this food" he got up walking to his room with the nurse following behind him.

2 YEARS LATER

"Why do you never speak" some boy walked up to jabari who was once again sat mugging everybody.

"Fuck you" he spat.

"Dont talk to me like that" he pushed jabari.

Thats when jabari grabbed his head and banged it onto the wall.

3 workers immediately grabbed jabari and brung him to the time out room, where he would probably have to stay for the whole rest of the day.