Chapter 5

Rishi looked up the stage in a least intrested way when he saw a girl same as Tanu's physique there. Her back was facing the audience.

She clicked the remote button that was in her hand and her name got display on the Screen.

"TANUJA GILL"

She turned around with a professional smile and the Bedi family went suprised.

Tanuja: A waram Good Morning to one and all present here. My name is Tanuja Gill.

Tanuja started talking about the topic of the presentation where as Rishi was looking at her with wet eyes and warm smile on his lips.
Tanu's words started ringing in his ears.

"maine tumse wada kiya tha na ki sirf tumhare liye mai phir se janam lugi, toh maine apna wada nibhaya hai Rishi...mai dubara Janam le chuki hu. 20 saal pehele meri maut ke agle he din."

He looked at his family who were looking at Tanu with equal suprise.

Rishi: Pa..papa ji...

He pointed towards Tanu.

Rishi: me..meri Tanu!

Raj noded with a smile.

Rishi: meri Tanu wapas aa gaiee.

Ahana: (emotionally) meri dee!

Rishi ought to get up but Manpreet and Yuvraj held his hand.

Manpreet: Bhai abhi nahi.

Rishi: Chote tu ye kya kar Raha hai? Ye meri Tanu hai...mujhe Tanu ke paas Jana hai.

Yuvraj: Rishi...ho sakta hai ki ye humari Tanu ho par tu bhool gaya ki Tanu ne kya kaha tha?

Rishi looked at Yuvraj with confusion.

Yuvraj: Tanu ne kaha tha ki usse kuch yaad nahi hoga, kuch yaad nahi hoga matlab usse ye bhi pata nahi hoga ki vo Tanu hai, teri Tanu.

Rishi became nub and again looked back at Tanu.

Manpreet: Bhai ...apko sabr rakhna hoga, Tanu ka dil apko fir se jeetna hai.

Aahana: Rishi Manpreet sahi keh raha hai. Kahi aisa na ho ki jaldbaazi ke chakkar mein hum Dee ko phir se kho de. Tumhe apne jazbaaton pe kaabu rakhna hoga.

Their conversation held up when all started clapping for Tanuja in her appreciation.
Rishi was still thinking upon what Manpreet and Ahana was trying to explain him when Tanuja again passed by him and her chunni again went on his face knocking him back to the reality.
But this time her chuni fortunately got stuck with his watch.
Tanuja stopped as she felt a pull on her chunni from behind.
Her heart suddenly started racing, her breaths very being uneven for reason but probably her heart had the reason because probably her heart had sensed his heart.