Chapter 10

Next morning, everyone was gathered at the dining table, Ahana was preparing breakfast for everyone in the kitchen, when Tanu came.
As soon as she came, she folded her hands in the temple of the house and later touched the feet of Beeji, Raj and Rano.

Biji: khush reh puttar!

Giving her sweet smile to Biji, she went to Ahana and started helping her.

Ahana: are tum rehene do mai kar lugi.

Tanu: kal apne he kaha tha na ki hum behene hai aur apne he behen ke ghar mein mai Kam nahi kar sakti?

Ahana: zarur kar sakti ho par meri ek shart hai...tu mujhe ye aap nahi bulayegi..."tu" theekh hai.

Tanu: par ap...

Ahana: phir ap?

Tanu: mujhse badi hai.

Ahana: mai chahe kitni bhi badi ho jau...apni Tanu di se badi nahi ho paugi.

Tanu: par mai toh Tanuja hu.

Ahana looked towards Tanuja and started smiling remembering what Tanu's soul had said.

"Mai Jald he wapas augi Ahana...tu chinta mat kar."

Ahana: par tu mujhe yaad toh meri Tanu di ki he dilati hai na!

Tanuja became emotional and hugged her.
She wiped her tears.

Tanuja: ab tera ye sentimental drama khatam hua toh...mai chai bana du?

Ahana: ab tu Kam kar sakti hai.

Both of them started laughing looking at each other. Everyone became emotional after seeing the love between the two sisters.

Here Rishi had already got ready and came down. As soon as his eyes fell on Tanu, his fast steps slowed down.
She was working in the kitchen in a hot pink kurti, light make up and plain open hair, while adjusting her net green chunni pinned to her shoulder.

The scene where Tanuja is making tea and at the same time delicately tucking the hair falling in front of her eyes behind her ears, Seeing that scene, he started remembering his and Tanu's good old days when Tanu used to work in the kitchen and Ri...

The scene where Tanuja is making tea and at the same time delicately tucking the hair falling in front of her eyes behind her ears, Seeing that scene, he started remembering his and Tanu's good old days when Tanu used to work in the kitchen and Rishi used to tease her. Especially the moment when Atta fell on him and Tanu was started laughing aloud.

 Especially the moment when Atta fell on him and Tanu was started laughing aloud