chapter 41

"Jungkook! Baby, stop crying. You're already not well, enough." (Jungkook's father spoke, stroking his son's hair, who was sobbing uncontrollably while hugging him tightly. Mr. Kim sighed anxiously and roamed his eyes around the room, looking at each one of the people who were present in the room with his worried eyes.

Taehyung was sitting next Jungkook patting his back to calm him down. Yoongi was standing with Jimin in one corner, staring at his sick little brother who was crying his heart out and finally after a minute of silence yoongi walked forward and cupped jungkook's red face)

"Kookie, please stop crying... You're already not well bun" (yoongi spoke his voice filled with love and comfort, Jungkook sobbed and hugged yoongi)

"I-i am tired hyung, i hate this..i hate everything" (Jungkook sobbed crying harder than before, yoongi had nothing to say even he was tired of all this...he was tired of seeing his little brother in pain. Yoongi stood there patting jungkook's head while jimin walked towards a crying mrs jeon to comfort her)

It was hard for both parents to see their son crying his heart out... Mr. Jeon tried to be strong for his son but mrs jeon being a mother couldn't hold back her tears seeing her son's miserable condition)

(As jungkook's cries grew and his sobs turned into hiccups, yoongi signaled taehyung something and taehyung sighed understanding what yoongi wants to say...he sighed getting up from the bed knowing he has only one option that is to give anesthesia injection to Jungkook so he can rest for awhile, he has not been getting a good rest from past one month which is why he had gotten dark circles under his eyes, so giving him injection is the only way he can get a small break from all the drama going on in his life

"Jimin bring water for him" (taehyung spoke, jimin nodded walking out of the room while taehyung went in another room to prepare the injection)

(After awhile jimin entered inside the room with a glass of water he found taehyung already present there, he stared at the injection kept on the side table and walked towards Jungkook)

"Kook, have water" (he said forwarding the glass but Jungkook shook his head crying hard) come on kook, please have some water and calm down"

"I-i don't want to drink" (he spoke in his broken voice, yoongi took the glass from jimin and brought it closer to jungkook's lips)

"Kookie come on baby, have some water" (Jungkook again shook his head pushing the glass a little, Yoongi sighed)

(Taehyung walked towards them, he kneeled beside the bed and took the glass of water from yoongi and spoke in his soft tone)

"Jungkook..stop crying, drink water and calm down" (taehyung spoke, Jungkook slowly opened hie eyes and looked at Taehyung who was already staring at him)

"I-i don't want to eat or drink anything" (he cried taehyung cupped his face with one hand softly)

"Crying this much is not good for you health, kookie. Please stop crying and drink some water" (Jungkook shook his head and he was about to bury his head in yoongi's chest when taehyung spoke)

"Please have some water, for me?" (Jungkook looked at him sobbing) Please?"

(With shaky hands he took the glass of water from taehyung who smiled and wiped jungkook's tears with his thumb, as Jungkook gulped down a small amount of water and gave the glass back to taehyung, taehyung walked towards side table and kept the glass there as he picked up the injection)

(After injecting him in a few minutes Jungkook slowly went limp in yoongi's embrace he sighed and slowly placed Jungkook on the bed carefully and tucked him in a blanket)