A Cold Goodbye

Current age: 10, Branch took a year but he settled in the hotel, gaining the powers of his two fathers. Blitz, loona, Husker and angel taught Branch swear words. Yes, branch can grow up, he just restarted from 3. Branch also helped against the fight with adam and the angels, killing some.

Nobodys pov

Branch was playing with his toys when Lucifer and Alastor came up to him. "Hey Blueberry?" Lucifer gently called for Branch.

"Yes Dad?" Branch said, walking over to them. 

"Buddy, we need to tell you something" Lucifer bent down to Branch's height.  

"Buddy..It's time.." Lucifer sadly said. Branch knew what he meant, he looked away for a second and back at them.

"I have to go back to Earth..?" Branch whimpered, his eyes getting teary. "I'm sorry, Bitty but you must" Alastor sighed.

Branch kept quiet. He looked way different then when he first died, "You would have your powers so no one would hurt you"

Alastor cupped the side of Branch's cheek. "And you can always come back to hell" Lucifer said.

"O-Ok.." Branch sighed, On earth, he would be 16 years old.

Branch and everyone arrived at the Gates, there was a gap for Branch to fall back to earth. Everyone gathered, hugging and saying good bye to branch.

Branch had a black hallow, Black horn, a pair of black wings with white tips. He had horns on the top of his wings. His hallow had an eye.

Branch took a deep breath and allowed himself to fall through the crack.