Chapter 13

I can't move a muscle in my body.

Shigaraki strapped me down to the chair. He left earlier saying, 'He'll be here to see me soon?' Since then silent tears have been rolling down my face.

The door to the lab opens.

"Y/n?" a man in a lab coat asks. He enters the lab with a handful of papers in his hand. His fingers tap his clipboard impatiently.

I nod my head.

He writes on one of the papers. His glasses shine.

He walks up to my chair.

He pulls a stool beside the chair and sits beside me.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Tsubasa," his lips smile, eyes remaining emotionless. He looks back to his papers, "So if I got this right... You're sixteen. You're female, obviously. No quirk. No family. No background information at all. And you're quirk immune." He looks back up at me.

"Yes," I confirm.

He smiles. This time more manically. Goosebumps crawl up my arms.

"I must admit, no background information is very odd. Our team always finds background information. Your history only goes back to when you publicly teleported?"

I widen my eyes at this.

"That only goes back to two months ago. So our team stole some government files. You're very interesting y/n," He starts organizing a table beside him. He lays out needles, some test tubes and a microscope.

I remain silent. Watching him.

He continues, "So want to tell me what your original world was like?"

My head looks to the side. I'm not telling him shit.

He hums, "I see. The silent treatment. We'll have to change that-"

The door to the lab is opened again. A large man that I immediately recognize. Fear overwhelms me in his presence.

Dr. Tsubasa turns around, "All For One. You've made it."

"Yes, Tsubasa." His face doesn't leave me. He begins to approach me. Every part of my body screams for me to run, "Nice to meet you, y/n. Are you cooperating for Dr. Tsubasa?"

My body stays uncharacteristically still.

"Yes she is," Dr. Tsubasa replies. "We were just about to get to the tests."

"Did she tell you all we want to know?" he demands.

"No, she isn't answering."

All For One finds his way to my side across from Dr. Tsubasa.

"Leave," he orders Dr. Tsubasa out, to which he follows.

The door to the lab shuts.

"Tell me about your world, y/n," he commands.

I find my voice lost in my throat.

All For One's hand grips my arm menacingly, "I won't ask again."

I hum nodding my head frantically, "I- my uh... World was- Well what do you want to know?"

His hands leaves my arm, "Were there quirks?"

"No."

"What's the history of your world?"

"Depends on which history you want to know about. I guess a general theory is evolution. We evolved from monkeys to homosapiens over thousands of years and civilization proceeded. But there's so many different countries and histories. Plus there's people who don't believe in evolution," I nervously lick my lip.