PART 26

MOHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK

Everyone was busy with something and I was finding my begam. She was nowhere to be found, I was going towards the kitchen when I got interrupted by Zayn " bhai!!" He called me and i halted on my spot and turns to look at him.
"Yes Zayn?" I said and he showed me a file " bhai the papers you asked for, that mansion's property paper. I transferred the amount to his account" he said and i smirked and took the papers and opened to read it.
" Good work Zayn" i said and he asked "but why you brought that mansion bhai?" He asked and i looked up and said
" I'm in love with that mansion at love at first sight so i brought it" i said and he gave me weird look " and did you found out the man I told you about " i asked and he nodded and said " bhai it's kinda complicated to find about him because that day many people came to that mansion along with their family and friends, but don't worry I'll soon find about him" he said and i nodded and he left.

I was impatiently searching my begam jaan here and there like a desparate lover,until I saw a familiar figure laughing sitting with someone.
Wait........
That kid is sitting on her lap, yaaah boy move from there that's my place.

I was about to take a step when my eyes got wide when I saw him kissing my begam's cheeks and she was giggling.
"Ya Allah indeed jealousy is a disease" i said and went towards them. I straight went towards them and stood infront of her and she looked up at me with a raised eye brow " what?" She asked me and i crossed my arms around my chest.

"Begam--" I was about to say something when that kid interrupted " appi i love you so much, you're so sweet" he said and i widen my eyes and glared at him
" Awwww love you too" my eyes got more wide when i heard her replying love you too

"Begam how could you say this to him?" My mouth throw this sentence unknowingly and she glared at me sending chills " why? What wrong?, can't you see he is so cute and adorable" she said and only i know how i controlled myself from saying I'm more adorable than him

"Appi let's go he is disturbing us" that kid said and i literally wanted to snatch my begam from that kid

"Mr malik suniye" she said and my heart melt at that point. " Ji begam jaan sunaiye" i said and she blushed at my sentence.

"We are hungry so let us be alone" she said and i widen my eyes when she left from there ignoring my existence.

"Wallahi did my wife just ignored me for a kid?" I said looking at her disappearing fighure.

I follow her and saw she was standing near food stall. " Noor come with me, we have to check the arrangements" aria said and noor nodded and then looked everywhere and her eyes stopped at me
"Mr Malik!" She called me and i smiled and went towards her. " Ji begam?" I said and she handed me the child saying " please take care of him for sometime, I'll be back soon" she said and left me with that kid....