PART 30

SEHRISH SHEIKH

My world collapsed when I saw her standing on the entrance.

It was none other than Erva, she was standing on the entrance, i felt so happy after seeing her safe, she went towards evaan and said "wallahi evaan, " she was about to say something when he said "where were you yesterday Erva?" He was so mad that without anything else he asked this question.

"Evaan i-" he cut her and said "why you ran away from your own wedding?" He again asked "evaan listen I can explain" she said "yesterday I was getting ready for nikaah when suddenly someone from behind hit me and i collapsed and when i opened my eyes I was on some strange place, but somehow i managed to ran away from there"she said for a second i myself got convinced by her words but then the clip flashed in my mind which bhabhi showed me yesterday of her running away with her bag.

How smoothly she is acting. Evaan was getting convinced by her, when bhabhi went towards her and said "oh really Erva!" She said and stood infront of her "how many lie you're going to say huh?" She said and Erva squeezed her eyes and said "noor appi I'm saying the truth"
She said and was about to say something when evaan interrupted saying "there is no use of these explanation Erva" he said and she asked "why ?" She asked and he said "because I'm already married now" he said and she widen her eyes and said "WHAT!! with whom?" She asked almost shouting.

Evaan looked at me with soft gaze and then came towards me and and then hold my hand and said "with sehrish, I'm married to Sehrish" he said and tears of joy appeared in my eyes and my heartbeat risen. She was looking so shocked just then her next word left me shocked.

"Ohhh now i understood......"she said and paused and then again said "wow sehrish wow. I can say you're a mastermind" she said and i got confused and said "what are you saying Erva?" I asked being dumb and then she said "it was all your plan, it was your plan to kidnap me and then get married to my finance" she said and i widen my eyes with utter shock "WHAT!!what are you saying Erva" i said and then saw Zayn and daiyan bhai going towards her with raze in their eyes, i stopped them "bhai no, let me handle" i said "she can't talk bad or inappropriate about our sister" daiyan bhai said "let me show her real place" Zayn bhai said and i stopped him "bhai" i said and they stopped.

"Stop talking nonsense Erva, I myself saw you yesterday running away" bhabhi said and i saw the colour of erva's face vanished. "What!" Evaan said and looked at bhabhi ."is this true Erva?" He asked and she shaked her head as no and said "appi what are you saying and why are you lying, I'm sure this sehrish has did something to you," she said and i couldn't believe that my best friend is saying all this for me.

"I know you did this intentionally sehrish, you have your eyes on my evaan from a very long time, and you planned all this so no one would suspect you. Wow Bravo" she said standing infront of me and tears formed in my eyes, I wanted to say so many things but my words got stuck.

"How cheap you're sehrish, how low could you g-" she was about to finish her sentence when I saw Annika bhabhi saying

"SHUT THE FU- UP YOU BITCH" She said coming towards her and then noor bhabhi said "be in your limits Erva, we aren't saying anything that doesn't mean you will say whatever you want " she said and and Annika bhabhi went closer to her and said "they can't curse you because it's forbidden for them, but trust me bloody bitch, I can do worse than you can even imagine. Sehrish is like my little sister and i will never tolerate someone saying bullshit about my sister, third class girl" she said and noor bhabhi smirked at her and said "beware of her Erva and think before talking" she said and went closer to her