✿ part 1 ✿

It's a morning time. This is Y/N she is irritate this alarm Y/N is turning off the alarm again and again Just then someone calls Y/N.

Y/N: Now who is not even letting me sleep?

Then Y/N pickup the call and say

Y/N:Who is it now even letting sleep me.

Someone say Y/N, you are getting late, you have an interview today, get up..

Y/N: oh no i don't remember this, thanx meow meow..

meow meow he is mr yoongi Y/N's bestfriend.

Yoongi: Y/N again meow meow...

Y/N: yes. okay bye meow meow i getting late.

Yoongi:this girl will never change, she hung up the call (smile)

Y/N: (Wearing jeans while eating bread.) I'm really late today.

Other side
There is darkness everywhere, it is raining heavily, there is thunderous sound of lightning, a girl says sorry taetae, I will not save our child , Then someone speaks. Don't worry, nothing will happen to our child, everything will be fine don't worry my princess, then the car's horn sounds and the car hits them both and drives away. my princess I am sorry I could not keep my promise. Taehyung wakes up scared by the sound of lightning.

Taehyung: nooo....( Taehyung is getting completely sweat) This dream came to me again today, what is this? why do I feel like it's all true. I'm getting ready for office. There's a new employee's interview today.

A dog runs into Taehyung's car in the middle of the road but Y/N saves the dog.

Y/N: Mr. Why can't you see or can't know how to drive a car?

Just then Soobin gets out of the car.

Soobin: Did the dog ok Miss?

Y/N: You shouldn't drive a car when you don't know how to drive a car.

Soobin: Miss, You see carefully, the car had stopped before the dog come near.

Y/N: It looks like you haven't.

Seeing all this, Taehyung comes out of the car.

Taehyung: Miss, nothing happened to the dog, right? you stop fighting.
Let's go soobin.

Soobin: okay sir.

Y/N continues speaking and they both are left.

Y/N: you handsome man, you can't take that boy like this.

In car

Soobin: Mr. Kim everything is fine, you look so tense.

Taehyung: nothing everything is fine

Soobin: Did you see the same dream today too?

Taehyung : Yes, fix appointment for me with Doctor Yoongi.

Soobin: Finally, Mr. Kim, you agreed, otherwise Yoongi and I had stopped even saying this.

Taehyung: Yes, because now it all seems true to me.

After sometime in KTH Industry

Y/N: It is better if the boss is not rude, otherwise there are more bosses who are rude.

Then someone calls Y/N, who is Miss Jeon Y/N

Y/N: sir , I'm Y/N ( in mind: This is the boy I met in the morning, I did not get this job.)

Soobin:You, I will not let you get a job here, I will go and tell Mr. Kim that you will not give this job.

Y/N: Sir, don't do this, that was a different thing, this is a different thing.

Soobin: nothing different.

Soobin doesn't listen to Y/N's words and leaves from there.

Soobin: Look, Taehyung I'm telling you, you can't give this job to this Jeon Y/N.

Taehyung: Why did he do something?

Soobin: She is the same girl I met that morning.

Taehyung: Ohh... Nothing will happen now, she will do this job.

Soobin: but why

Taehyung: Because she is your soon to be sister-in-law.

Soobin: wtf..... When did this happen, how did it happen, why did I not know or you didn't even tell me.you should have told me you were dating someone.

Taehyung: Soobin, when did I say that I am dating someone, I don't even know him?

Soobin:It means you liked her in the morning.

Taehyung:First listen to me then speak more.(angry voice)

Soobin becomes silent after listening taehyung's angry voice.

Taehyung: she is also my sister-in-law, Yoongi hyung sent her here.

Soobin: yoongi like someone, why didn't he tell me this?

Taehyung: yoongi didn't even tell me that he likes her.

Soobin: so how did you know this?

Taehyung: i got a call from yoongi hyung.

Flashback

Yoongi: taehyung, I am sending you information about a girl, you hire her without interview.

Taehyung: but how can I hire someone like this?

Yoongi: she is very educated and can easily get a job anywhere. But I don't want him to work anywhere else.

Taehyung: why hyung?

Yoongi: Because she is very innocent and you will also be here, so take care of her.

Taehyung: ok hyung as you say.

Yoongi: And listen, don't tell him about these.

Taehyung: okay but is she is you girlfriend? I mean who is she?

Yoongi: she is my bestfriend....

Taehyung: hyung I am surprised that you also have any female friend.

Yoongi: what is suprising in this? She hae been my friend for many years.

Taehyung: really (shocke)

Yoongi: I am sending you his documents.

Flashback end

Soobin: Now I also feel that she will become our sister-in-law.

When Soobin realized what he had said, he shouted and said

Soobin:Now I have to talk politely to this crazy girl.

Taehyung: (says while smiling) Now whatever was to happen has happened.

Soobin:You are right.

Subin is coming out of Taehyung's cabin and Y/N is standing near the door so they bump into each other.

Y/N:Sorry sir I didn't see it.

Soobin: Are you OK?

Y/N: I'm fine but you're fine.( In mind: Now what happened to this rude person? it didn't make me angry.)

Soobin:Yes I am fine (in mind: He doesn't even know how to walk, I don't know what Yoongi liked about) him.) Go, Mr.Kim is calling you, you got this job.

Y/N: how sir, I haven't even given an interview yet.

Soobin:I don't know this, go ask Mr.Kim.

Y/N: Can I come in?

Taehyung:Yes....

Y/N: Good moring sir , I am Jeao Y/N.

Taehyung: I know your name and you can work from today

Y/N: But sir my interview..

____________________________

Thanks for raeding this। I hope you liked it , next part will come soon.