✿ part 4 ✿

Aera: ( in mind : This shouldn't happen, when Taehyung remembers everything he will be heartbroken knowing that his own people have betrayed him. ) Taehyung I told you this was all a dream because of your accident .

Taehyung: I know but I feel something strange so I decide to get treatment.

...Yoongi's apartment at night...

Y/n: meow meow is the food ready?

Yoongi: Yeah it's done just wait for 2 minutes.

Just then y/n comes into the kitchen.

Y/n : How do you know Taehyung sir?

Yoongi: First eat your food then we will talk.

Y/n said in a cute face and cute voice : no, tell me first.

Yoongi: Ohh, First of all you stop acting cute. taehyung is my younger brother.

Y/n: Really, it is true?

Yoongi nods his head and says yes that's true.

Y/n: So why do you both live in separate houses even though you live in Seoul?

Yoongi: Just like that, eat the food.Yoongi thought in his mind: I have to meet that Aera to know about that Taehyung.

Aera on the other side

I must have talked to Yoongi but it is not good to remind Taehyung of everything. Aera is just thinking about this, now she can hear Taehyung's voice.

Taehyung: you haven't slept yet?

Aera: I was about to sleep but thought I should call mom first.

Taehyung: ohh, So you call your mom, I am going.

Next morning in KTH Industry

Y/n: Taehyung sir.

Taehyung: Yeah

Y/n: are you really meow meow's brother?

Taehyung: yes this is true.

Y/n But you two don't look like brothers, they are completely different.

Taehyung: If we are not alike then it means we are not brother's ? ( Right eyebrow raise )

Y/n: hehe, I didn't mean it.

Taehyung: So what did you mean?

Y/n: nothing.

Y/n was about to leave when Taehyung asks y/n

Taehyung: will you come to lunch with me?

Y/n: Let's go, I'm feeling hungry too.

other side Aera

Aera finds Yoongi's hospital card in Taehyung's room.
Aera: It's good that I got this before Taehyung's arrival, now I should go and meet Yoongi...

Other side in Restaurant

taehyung: y/n eat slowly, you're eating like a kid.

Y/n: I am eating comfortably, not like a kid.

Taehyung: clean your lips.

Y/n tries to clean it but it doesn't get cleaned. Seeing this, Taehyung starts cleaning Y/n's lips. Both of them make eye contact.

y/n in mind : Why is my heartbeat beating so fast?

Taehyung and y/n come to their senses. Both of them now have lunch without talking.

Taehyung thinks in his deep thoughts: What is happening to me? Whenever I go near y/n, I can't control myself. If I kissed her right now, what would she think of me?

On the other side Aera comes to the hospital to meet Yoongi. Aera hears Yoongi talking from outside the cabin. Yoongi is talking to a child just like a child. 30 minutes later...

Aera: Are you Taehyung's brother Yoongi?

Yoongi: Yes, who are you?

Aera: I am Aera, taehyung's friend.

Yoongi: Aera it's good that you came to meet me otherwise I'm coming to meet you.

Aera: why do you want to meet me?

Yoongi: I want to talk to you about taehyung.

Aera: I also came to talk about tarhyung.

Yoongi: Can you tell me what exactly happened to my brother?

Aera: Taehyung had an accident and he has lost his memory.

Yoongi: I'm not in the mood to joke, tell me the truth .

Aera: This is true, I am not lying.

Yoongi: Then how does Taehyung remember me and the whole family?

Aera: Taehyung just doesn't remember one person or anything related to him.

Yoongi: How can I trust you? Show me the proof.

Aera: trust ( low voice) Do you know Taehyung's trust was broken and his most precious happiness was taken away from him?

Aera started crying while saying this. Aera thought that she would not tell much but this was the first time that Area was talking about this to someone. Aera could not control her emotions.

Yoongi: Aera he is my brother, tell me wath happened to taehyung, what has taken away from taehyung?

Aera: Taehyung shouldn't remember anything, I can't see Taehyung breaking down.

Yoongi: ( in mind - Was everything that Taehyung told me true ) Who was broke Taehyung's trust? Tell the truth, even don't think about lying.

Aera: The one whom Taehyung trusted more than himself.
And listen it's very easy to remind taehyung of everything, so please don't do anything that would remind him of something.

Yoongi remembers what Taehyung said, sorry Taetae, I can't save our baby. Aera was about to say something when Yoongi spoke.

Yoongi: Has Taehyung lost his baby?

Aera's breath stops after hearing this.

Aera: ba.. baby.

Yoongi: Your facial expression is telling that this is true.

Aera: Who told you this, there is nothing like that.

Yoongi: I guessed from what Taehyung told me .

Aera speaks while crying : Yeah, Taehyung lost his baby.

Yoongi: Who was that girl?

Aera: I don't think it's necessary to tell you this.

Yoongi: is that you?

Aera: Disgusting.

Aera doesn't say anything else and goes away.

at night in yoongi's apartmnet

Y/n: Meow meow I want to tell you something?

Yoongi: not now y/n, we'll talk later.

Aera: what happened? are you feeling stressed?

Yoongi: I did a lot of work today so I'm tire.

Aera: So today I will cook food, okay my cutie meow meow. ( In mind - I wanted to tell you that something is happening to me, every time i look at Taehyung sir my heart beats faster. )

Yoongi: No, I will make food. ( in mind- How can Taehyung have a baby? Taehyung never told me he had a girl in his life. )

__________________

Who do you think is the mother of taehyung's child?

Sorry for late uploading.
don't forget to vote.