08. first date

Youtube!

MYSTERY DATE (NOT WITH TARA) (NOT CLICKBATE)

The video opens with Zach sitting his camera on the his bathroom counter, he's looking in the mirror and pulls down the shirt that he's wearing. "You read that right, I'm going on a date," he winked at the camera before picking it up and walking around the house. "I can't say who yet, but..." he moved the camera to show the messy bed, a smirk sat on his face.

"Zach, what are you doing?" A feminine voice was heard off camera, zach keeps the camera on his face.

"I'm just recording a show, baby, don't worry," he puts the camera down, faced towards the wall.

Now, the camera shows zach sitting at a table, a smile on his face as he sat at the restaurant, "we're at panda express, the mrs was craving chinese food... it's not even that good but i can't complain..."

"You sound like you're complaining!" The female slapped his shoulder, her brown hand coming to view with the camera. Zach moved the camera to show the girl he's with, the infamous Anastasia Ananya.

She smiled and waved, her cheeks were pink and she wore a pink short dress. "Am I gunna be in your video?"

"I'm recording our date, baby."

"Oh okay! Hi," she grabbed the camera and turned it towards Zach, "zachs buying me a cheeseburger."

He only smiled and pulled out a $20 bill, "I'm rich, don't worry."