10. night to remember

real life!

Anastasia left the uber with her black purse resting on her arm while she slightly pulled down her red mini-dress. The restaurant he had her to go to was giant, she had only been here once to celebrate the debut of her best friend's Album, Sour. The sounds of indistinct chatter filled her ears as she looked for the familiar boy, a slight panic when she couldn't find him. Did he really just blow her off? Buy her an Uber for the purpose of embarrassing her? A groan escaped her throat, he totally ditched her. She turned around, ready to leave before her face landed in someone's chest, an oomph coming out of her.

"Where are you going?" Zach asked, hands on her shoulders to remove her from his chest, "don't tell me you're already leaving, baby, don't like what you see? Is this place too much?" His head tilted.

"You douche! I thought you ditched me," she slapped his shoulder playfully, "where were you?"

"I was pullin' up, sweet girl, I drove my car so I can take you home," he smiled, he walked up to the server and whispered something to her, holding up two fingers before ushering Anastasia to follow him.

She followed behind him closely, reaching for his arm so she doesn't get lost in the big restaurant. Once they were seated, she took a menu and started looking, "do you come here often?"

Zach nodded, "I guess, but you're the only one I've ever brought. What are you getting? I think I want a hamburger."

Anastasia shrugged, "I feel weird here, I'm not sure what to get or what's appropriate. I feel like I'm overdressed ... or underdressed." She looked down at her outfit, her cleavage was on display in a restaurant full of modest outfit, none of her outfits were modest.

"You're okay, if any of these people give you a look, let me know and I'll deal with them. I can't have anyone saying anything to you," he put his menu down and rested his face on his hand. "You should get the pizza, they hand-make it and it's good."

"Will you share with me?" She pouted as she put the menu down, "I don't think I can eat it all myself."

Zach laughed and put his hand over hers, "of course, baby, don't worry."

The waitress came soon after, taking their orders and leaving. The food came relatively quick, Zach got a dr pepper and Anastasia got a water, the plate of cheese pizza sat in between them, with two smaller plates to put their pieces on it.

Zach took a small piece and put it on the plate for Anastasia, "take a bite, I promise it's good."

Her eyebrow raised as she lifted the pizza, bringing it to her lips and taking a bite. The cheese stretched from her mouth to the pizza and eventually broke as she put it down. "It's good," her head nodded.

"I'm never wrong," Zach chose a bigger slice for himself and started eating it.

They both finished it quick, Zach choosing the bigger slices and Anastasia closing the smaller slices. Zach held her hand as he paid, his card going into the scanner and back into his wallet.

He insisted on taking her to his home, he had seen hers but she hasn't gone anywhere near his. Anastasia didn't oppose the idea, especially since Zach's house was smaller than hers.

He led her to his bedroom and closed the door behind him, a nervous expression sat on his face before letting go of her hand, "I'm sorry it's not much."

Anastasia shook her head, "don't be sorry, it's okay," she smiled and cupped his checks before placing a kiss on his lips.

The slow sensual kiss grew into something more as soon as Zach placed his hands on her hips, rubbing his thumbs in circles against her. He pushed her backwards towards his bed, she only let him guide her until she fell on the bed.

She licked her lips as she scooted up by his pillows, he got on the bed after her crawling on top of her before entrapping her in a hungry kiss. His knee between her legs as he leaned in as much as he could, he was enjoying this and it was clear.