♬ 14 - Quarantined

In the Lab.

"Guys, I need to prep you for a very important mission, and to demonstrate, Leo..." Mr Davenport says "Anh-Danh. Mission Specialist Dooley... Will be adding a little more audio-visual "pizzazzle" to the usual snooze-fest." Leo swipes tablet to display fireworks on the console.

Everyone looks at him "Hey, you want a show? Kick in the dough." Leo says "Tonight I'm sending you to gather intelligence." Mr Davenport says "Oh, you hear that, Adam? You'd better bring a big basket." Chase says.

"Leo. I was satellite-scouting industrial sites when I found this warehouse that I think is a front for environmental criminals. See these barrels? They're full of toxic chemicals. They're expensive to dispose of properly, so they're probably just gonna dump them into the sea." Mr Davenport says "Which could harm ocean life and obliterate the coastline." Leo says, Bree laughs hysterically and they all turn to look at her.

Bree is on the phone "Owen, you are so sweet. Yes, I will "Bree" your valentine. See, he took my name and...""Yeah, we got it." Chase interrupts Bree "Even I got it" Adam says, he turns to Leo "I didn't get it." Adam says.

"What is going on?" Mr Davenport asks "She's talking to Owen again." Adam says "He's an artist, and he claims that Bree is his muse." Chase says impatiently "Well, I for one, am not a-mused." Mr Davenport says, Leo plays "Wah-wah-wah" tone on the tablet.

"Gimme that!" Mr Davenport snatches tablet from Leo "And you, off the phone!" Mr Davenport tells Bree "Ugh! Fine. Just tell us what you invented, what went wrong, and how long until it blows up." Bree says

"Look, the police cannot bust these guys without evidence, so I need you to sneak in there and gather samples. Show 'em the barrel" Mr Davenport says and Leo unveils a barrel.

"Now, there's only one safe way to get the samples, and Leo..." Mr Davenport says "Ahem." Leo clears his throat "Sorry. "Mission Specialist Dooley" will demonstrate...First, take the canister and attach it to the spout. Push down and turn 45 degrees..." Mr Davenport says as Leo struggles to turn the canister and Mr Davenport pushes it instead.

"...to create an airtight seal. Then pull the handle." Mr Davenport explains, Bree giggles while texting "LOL, Owen!" Bree says "Bree!" Mr Davenport says

Bree groans "Come on! You never say anything when Chase texts McKayla why it bothers you so much when I do so?" Bree says "because I never texted her on a mission!...She knows I'm a busy guy" Chase says, Bree rolls her eyes.

"Why do I have to pay attention all the time? Strong. Smart. Fast. Let's just do this already." Bree super speeds away but slams into the lab doors and falls to the floor.

"Bree, how many times have I told you? No texting while super speeding!" Mr Davenport says.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

At school, in the main hallway, McKayla is helping organize things for the school art show.

Owen walks up to her "Hello McKayla" Owen says "Oh Hey Owen, how are you?" McKayla says "in love" Owen says with a little smile.

McKayla frowns "Okay?" McKayla says, McKayla and Owen already went on a date planned by Caitlin a year ago, there was no type of chemistry between the two, so their meeting resulted in nothing more than a simple friendship.

"McKayla I just wanted to say that we can put our past aside, and I hope you're happy to know that I've found my muse" Owen says.