♬ 15 - Robot Fight Club

In the lab.

Bree is attacking a dummy, and Adam and Chase are practicing attacking each other.

Mr Davenport walks in "All right, guys, gather up. Today, we are going to be studying one of the most time-honored traditions in Japanese culture." Mr Davenport says"Ooh! Nun chuck combat?" Bree asks "Samurai sword fighting?" Chase asks "Wrestling ginormous dudes in diapers?" Adam says.

"We will be studying the great martial art of aikido, the key principle of which is to deflect your aggressor's attack by using his own speed and strength against him." Mr Davenport says "Can we just get to the part where I obliterate them?" Bree says.

Mr Davenport's phone rings "I have to take this. Uh, it's about money. Which is not more important than you, but is a very close second." Mr Davenport walks out of the room.

"Hey, Adam, attack me." Chase says "Okay. Your hair is stupid, you're short, your face is weird, you're weird." Adam says "I meant hit me." Chase says "Okay, good, 'cause that was going to be a really long list." Adam says.

"Wait, wait, wait. Are you sure about this? Adam is ten times stronger than you." Bree says "Doesn't matter. With aikido, a weak opponent can defeat a much stronger one." Chase explains.

"Ah, but what if the weaker opponent fits neatly into an overhead storage bin? I'm talking about you." Adam "Just hit me." Chase gets ready, Adam charges at Chase, and Chase flips him over easily.

"And that's all you need to know about aikido." Chase says proudly "Oh, I get it." Bree grabs Chase's arm and flips him to the ground "Bree, that's not aikido!" Chase says on the floor "Oh, really? My bad." Bree sarcastically says, Adam and Bree do a handshake while singing-songy.

Adam and Bree leave, and Leo walks in "Chase, I need your help. The annual Mission Creek Robot Throwdown is coming up." Leo says going to the monitor and Chase gets up.

"Leo, for the last time. I'm not a robot. I'm a man." Chase says, Leo looks at him "One day, I'll be a man." Chase says.

"I'm not talking about you. It's a competition where remote control robots fight to the death. Here, take a look." Leo plays a video on the laptop of the robot competition.

"Leo, that's cool and all, but I've got way better things to do than...""The grand prize is $500." Leo Chase interrupts "And I'm in." Chase says.

A guy appears in the video destroying several robots with his robot "Who's that guy?" Chase asks "Kevin Stone. That smug jerk wins every year. He thinks he's so much better than me." Leo says "Sounds like he is better than you." Chase says.

"That's not the point! So I was thinking...""That if the two of us teamed up and built a robot together we could take Kevin down." Chase completes Leo's sentence, and he agrees.

"That's a great idea. We'll make a perfect team. I'm an amazing engineer, a brilliant designer, and the most intelligent person on the planet. And you..." Chase says, Leo galres at him "are the guy who picked me."Chase smiles, putting his hand on Leo's shoulder.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

McKayla and Caitlin are heading towards the Davenports' house to meet Bree.

"and have you seen the color of his eyes? They are so beautiful, when the sun shines they turn honey color" Caitlin says, McKayla rolls her eyes.

In the last few weeks Caitlin has developed a crush on Adam, since then she literally hasn't talked to McKayla about else, but she hasn't told Bree yet.