Episode 3

[Star-Crossed][Season 1 Episode 3]

[Star-Crossed]
[Season 1 Episode 3]

Stage Fight

*****

Y/n walked into the school only to find Tori struggling to get her French Horn into her locker, looking around for help but everyone just continued with their own work and whatnot but her eyes eventually landed on her brother, who in return just shook his head.

"Were you dropped on your head as a child?" Y/n questioned his sister as he slowly made his way over to her, Tori ignored him and continued trying to shove the horn into the locker. "How are we related?" He mumbled to himself as he watched her.

"Tori! Y/n!" Andre called out as he made his way over to the two siblings, Cat next to him.

"What's up?!" Cat called out as the two stood next to Y/n and watched Tori for a moment.

"I'm having a horn problem!" Tori exclaimed as she looked at the two newcomers, the three all looked at her with shocked and yet confused expressions. "Why do I have to play an instrument anyway?" She questioned.

"Everyone at Holywood Arts has to play an instrument," Cat explained, swaying from side to side like usual with a smile on her face.

"Okay, well I sing," Tori pointed out. "My throat is my instrument... I'm a throat player," She said with a chip on her shoulder.

"Bloody hell," Y/n groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose as he listened to her.

"Doesn't count," Andre pointed out.

"And It sounds kinda gross," Cat said, receiving a hum from Y/n who just shook his head.

Before anyone could say anything else, a familiar brunette walked past them, shoving a few students out her way and without a single thought, Y/n turned on the balls of his feet. "Hey, Jade!" He called out, watching as she turned to glare at him. "Quick question, are you a throat player?!" He asked with a serious face as silence fell between the group.

"He means are you a singer?" Tori spoke but Y/n waved her off.

"She knows what I mean," Y/n said with a smirk, watching Jade stare at him for a moment.

Jade rolled her eyes before turning to leave. "Maybe," She said before disappearing around the corner.

"Why must you aggravate her?" Andre asked as he looked at the guy next to him. "You've seen how the school is terrified of her," He pointed out.

"Well, that's 'cause half the lot in this school couldn't find a backbone if it slapped 'em in the face. Now, if you don't mind, I'll be off." Y/n said with a smile before making his way done the hall. "Good luck, dear sister!" He called out to Tori one final time before disappearing around a corner himself.