Chapther 36

Adhira looked at father for nth time in last 10 minutes he didn't even looked at her after coming from office. She came running towards her dada ditching her Ansh bhayu with whom she was playing but her dada was not looking at her and sleeping.

Aadya came inside the home, her work became hectic these days, she is working in Khanna corporation in HR department that was her passion he is good at reading people and love to do that work but when she went for interview in Rajput group they selected her as PA for CEO who is none other than Suraj, but she was satisfied with that job as Suraj was comsirate and would treat her very nicely, but after everything happened in past 2 months Arjun insisted her to join Khanna, Abhimaan wanted her to be the CEO and she discussed same with his father and elder brother but Adya denied saying she want to be in human resource department not in the position of CEO, then they wanted her to be CHRO but Aadya said she will work as employee for some days then they can decide what they have to do, three men had to give up infront of her stubbornness.

Aadya roamed her eyes around the house first she saw her nephew who was playing with all his toys scattered around him and then her niece who sat on sofa and looking at her father while pouting.

"Someone is sad" Aadya said picking Adhira in her lap

"Dada no talk" Adhira spoke again pouting, Abhimaan opened his eyes and looked at his daughter who sat with sad face, she looked adorable.

"You no talk" Adhira said looking at her father, who chuckled seeing her cute angry face

"I am sorry my highness, do you want to punish your dada" he asked picking her into his arms and kissing her chubby cheek

"Yesh, you pway with Adhi tomollow" she spoke

"No need" came a Stern voice, everyone looked at the source of voice, Anu stood there with rolling pin in her hands

"Why" Abhimaan and Adhira asked

"Because you Miss Adhira, you are having lot of fun these days, you don't have your food on time you don't study, all you do is play" Adhira hide inside Abhimaan's embrace

"Jaan what do you mean by study its not like she is studying to crack NEET or UPSC she is just in pre primary let her enjoy this phase" Anu glared at him

"You are spoiling her and Iam telling if you let her be like this, she will never crack any exam she will become like all those rich bimbos Ameer baap ki bigdi hui auladh (Rich dad's spoilt child)" she huffed

"Me no spoil" Adhira argued making everyone amused and Anu glare at her, Sharath chuckled looking at his niece, she is definitely the light of their house, there is no doubt in that.

"You are not spoilt but rotten" Ansh spoke, Abhimaan and sharath glared at him, he quickly hide behind his Chachi

"Do you dare to glare at my baby, he is right"

"Chachi me no baby" Ansh responded quickly

"Yes yes iam sorry my big boy" Anu said instantly

"And don't you dare to plan any play day with her tomorrow, Iam going to teach her numbers from 50 to 100"

"Nuu" Adhira shook her head, tears welled up in her eyes making Abhimaan panick

"No princess don't cry, we will do whatever you want I will palu with you, let's do one thing I will teach you what mumma was saying, them we both can have play date" Adhira nodded snuggling into him, Anu shook her head and went into kitchen, everyone just smiled looking at the family.

-*-

Anu came inside the room, Adhira was sleeping in Ansh room, she looked around and found her husband in balcony.