chapter two

GET YOU - DANIEL CAESAR
"every time i look into your eyes , i see it . you're all i need"

NELSON SAT BESIDE Cam with a pillow case over his head and a hoodie sleeve in his mouth while Lavar and Aria stared at him trying not to laugh

NELSON SAT BESIDE Cam with a pillow case over his head and a hoodie sleeve in his mouth while Lavar and Aria stared at him trying not to laugh. "Ladies and gentleman, as you see were in a van right now" Cam said calmly looking at the camera and motioning the area, while Nelson was making noises. He looks over to Nelson who is still making noises and yelled, "Yo shut up!"

You could hear aria laughing in the background but she stops when lavar covers her mouth. "As you guys see right now, we're headed to Dallas Texas for our AAU tournament." Cam spoke again. "Today we have AAU tryouts for the boys and girls tomorrow. We already have one recruit aria, sitting with Lavar"

The camera turned to the girl, and aria smiled. "You guys might know aria as Nelson's girlfriend" she was very quick to deny it.

"Bro shut the fuck up!"

"Anyway!" Cam started, letting out a laugh as auroras face was red. "I don't know if you guys were on my instagram live recently, but there's a person talking crazy about Rod Wave Elite. Talking about, F Rod wave elite, F this, F that, F Lavar, I'm team hopping. F whatever."

Cam looks over to aria, pointing at Nelson. "aria, take of this boys hat." She stood up walked over and rips the case off his head, pulling the sleeve down and out of his mouth. Nelson looks up at her, looking around smiling.

"Where the fuck am i?" He exclaimed, laughing.

"So, we were on live the other day and you were talking shit about Rod Wave Elite." He crosses his arms and Nelson looks over to aria for help which didn't go unnoticed by Cam. "No! Nuh uh, you don't get to look over to your little girlfriend for help."

"She's not my girlfriend!" Nelson exclaims but the tint on his cheeks made them think otherwise. The past few weeks, aria has been travelling with Cam, Nelson and Lavar. They were all getting closer together.

"Why are you talking crazy about the team?" He questions Nelson, leaning forward and staring at him in the eyes. "Why are you jumping teams. Why is you dick riding J3L?" Nelson stayed quiet and all he had on his face was a grin. "Yo Ice Spice! Speak up!"

"Fuck Rod wave elite." Nelson mumbled making Cam sigh, rolling his eyes. He looks over to Lavar, pointing at Nelson.

"Lavar, come handle this." He walks over and starts 'beating up' Nelson. Once he was done, Cam began to speak again. "Okay, I'm going to lay some fucking ground rules right now. We're headed to Dallas, so we kidnapped you. You're going to respect Rod wave elite, you're going to worship rod wave."

Nelson interupts Cam midway of talking. "This is communism!"

"Like I said, you're going to respect rod wave elite and rod wave. You're going to act accordingly, and you're done jumping teams. You hear me?"