chapter eleven

DIE FROM A BROKEN HEART - MADDIE & TAE
"Hey Mama, how do you get a red wine stain, outta your favorite dress? Black mascara off a pillow case? - I wanna kick myself for falling so hard, Mama can you die from a broken heart?"

DIE FROM A BROKEN HEART - MADDIE & TAE"Hey Mama, how do you get a red wine stain, outta your favorite dress? Black mascara off a pillow case? - I wanna kick myself for falling so hard, Mama can you die from a broken heart?"

two days after the "breakup"

tyler

heyy rory

i don't wanna talk

what's wrong??

i'm blocking you

what did i do??

ARIA ROLLED HER eyes and pressed the block button deleting their chat feed. she looked around her room and it was a complete mess. she didn't have the energy to clean it and everything reminded her of nelson.

it was hard to tell how she was feeling. everyone checked up on her and her response was always, "i'm fine"

confusion was what she felt the most. it was like her and nelson were good but just not dating. he still liked and commented on her post. which relived her, that he wasn't just going to ignore her.

but they went back together, so none of that meant anything.

1 week after the break up

austin was doing arias chores to show he was sorry, which she very much appreciated.

aria never thought a boy would make her feel like this. if you asked anyone who knew her before they would tell you she liked to keep her options open. she didn't like relationships until she got with nelson. nelson turned her into a lover girl. which she feels like she failed at, she didn't know why she was that sad. she knew they would get back together but she still felt off.

10 days after the break up

cassie had came and talked to aria. and after that aria had gottten productive. she spent most of her time either cleaning, taking care of herself, going to the gym, batting cages, and practicing basketball all to distract herself.

she hung out with her friends alot, she hasn't missed practice.

everyone noticed her change in character, she started studying more instead of sleeping all the time. her mom loved how her daughter wasn't sad all the time, she was proud of her.

she was back to being herself before him, just better.

now
imessage

nelson 🤍

hey aria

hey

are u gonna be at avery's birthday party?

duh it's my sister, and my house

ur right mb 😭
can we talk then?

sure

wym sure

yeah?

oh good i thought u sensed some attitude there

bro shut up

i miss you

aria screamed almost at the top of her lungs. no one could ever take off the smile on her face right now. she quickly calmed herself down and picked up her phone.

fr?

well i said it didn't i goofy

hey no need for that

lmao
i'll see you saturday

ari❤️' liked "i'll see you saturday"

that text made her day and she couldn't wait to see him