I think I pissed the police off

The policemen held their guns tight in their shaking hands. Face stoned and serious as they walked down the corridor. Cells on either side of them, incaging the many bodies with bloody pasts. They all stared after you as you walked by, guns by your head.

 Whispering voices began rising in the corridor and the policemen shouted for them to shut their mouths. 

They did.

Hands cuffed together and smirk on your face you were led to get your fate decided. The man walking in front of you was the person that was going to hive information out of you and decide your future.

 He was dressed in white from top to toe until his black shoes. Five policemen behind you to keep you from running.

They properly think you were debating on what to tell and what to keep hidden. Making some sort of plan maybe. But you already had a plan so right now you were just memorizing everything.

 How many guards there are, what corridors to take and what not to take. It was all stored in your mind just waiting to come to use.

You turned your head and debated to take your plan into action. Abrupt you glued your shoes to the ground, getting a police to stumble into you with a shocked yell. You quickly turned, which got guns clicking and pointing at your head.

"God, I'm so so sorry!" you exclaimed with false shock and worry painted on your face. "Are you okay?"

The man that had stumbled into you just shook his head and gave a sharp "Move your damn feet!"

You turn and proceed in walking, trying to keep a smirk off your face. When you finally got guided into the room where you were pulled onto a chair, the man dressed in white pulled out a clip board. 

The policemen surrounded you, guns at their sides and looking around with stiff expressions.

 One lamp hanging from the ceiling illuminated the room with enough light as necessary.

The man before you got out a pen and looked up to look you in the eyes.

"So y/n l/n lets start shall we" he said and clicked his pen, opening it. "W-

"I'm gonna you stop riiight there" you said in a silky voice, a smirk on your lips. 

The man narrowed his eyes and made a go on motion with his free hand.

"But I'm gonna warn you y/n. If you make on wrong movement these policemen will shoot"

Of course you knew that and nodded knowingly. 

Even if they shot you would be able to take it. All the miserable hearts in this prison were giving you all the power you needed.

"Oh I know, but I already know how to get out"

The man's eyes widened and the police quickly pointed their guns at your head, fear all over their faces. 

The man looked surprised by your cold reaction to the weapons that could end your life in seconds. You looked up to the gun closest to you and made eye contact with the man holding it.

 With your pointer finger you gently lowered the weapon out of your face.

"Don't worry" you smirked as you looked back at the man. "I'm not planning on escaping right now. First I'm going to tell you my story"

The man nodded slowly and placed the head of the pen waitingly on the blank paper. "Why are you telling us this story? How do we know if it isn't true?"

Reasonable thinking and you gave him a toothy smile. Canines a little longer than normal human teeth glinted in the sparse light.

"Well you could ask the people that I tell you about, if what I tell you is lies. Can I begin now?"

The man drew in a long loud breath and looked like he was having an argument with himself. Then nodded and scribbled something down on his paper.

"Y/n l/n accused for murder on many people, stealing documents, joining an illegal cult and trying to kill a UA student, you may begin"

"It all started with a little lovestruck quirkless girl"