Smiling Critters Age and Roles

CatNap - 21 - Formerly Theodore Grambell - 9

Reason: Due to the experimentation from Bigger Bodies Initiative, Theodore's age rate was increase to adulthood.

Role: Caretaker and Nightwatchman.

CatNap will do whatever he can to watch over the kids and help them get to sleep at bedtime. Before he became CatNap, Theodore was best friends with Y/n and acts like an older brother to him, even after he became who he was today as he treats Y/n like one of his own kittens and will not hesitate to hurt anyone that tries to harm Y/n.

The only thing that CatNap did as a mistake was throwing Y/n into the trash compactor when Y/n said his name and he regretted it until he later found out that Y/n survived and will do what it takes to get his precious kitten back, even if he lets the other Smiling Critters help him get him back.

DogDay - 21

Role: Leader of the Smiling Critters & Caretaker

DogDay always loved to make friends and put a happy smile on their faces until he meets Y/n, who was shocked to see him all sad and lonely as he is determined to make him smile and be happy as he acts like a loving brother figure and loves to play with him. He even likes it when Y/n calls him a good boy that caused his tail to wag really fast and calls him an Angel to show him how much he loves him.

However, he can show acts of aggression and hatred when he sees Y/n get bullied or take something that belongs to him as he will punish them for treating his "Angel" with such disrespect.

Bubba Bubbaphant - 23

Role: Homeschool Teacher

Bubba was assigned to be Y/n's homeschool teacher by Miss Delight since he always had a hard time learning with the students at the schoolhouse because of how they treated him like an outcast, which gave Bubba the chance to teach Y/n as his homeschool teacher, which Y/n became his best student even after his first day with Bubba Bubbaphant.

Bubba can also be a bit overprotective and strict like a papa bear when it comes to taking care of Y/n or even homeschooling him, in fact, he will even try to get back at the kids that bullied Y/n or steal his papers that he worked on to either mess them up to make him fail or use them to get good grades as he very smart and he can get away with it since he is an expert in covering his own tracks.

KickinChicken - 22

Role: Sports Coach

At first, he doesn't care much about Y/n until he saw how good of a team player, he can be in any kind of sport that made him want Y/n to be on his team, despite Hoppy Hopscotch want Y/n on her team. He can also teach Y/n how to be cool like him and he is shown to be extremely protective in case someone tries to pick on the boy that he sees as his little brother.

Like Bubba, he is willing to protect Y/n and watch over him during nap time and he wants Y/n to stay inside the Smiling Critter's room instead of having his own room, so he can sleep with the cool kids like himself.

Hoppy Hopscotch - 22

Role: Sports Coach/Team Player

Like KickinChicken, she wants Y/n to be on her team and she is a good example of a protective older sister as she won't hesitate to teach the bullies a lesson for harming her special sports star. She would even help Y/n hop up to the moon with her by holding onto him to prevent him from falling down.

She loves to play games and activities with Y/n, and she even agrees with KickinChicken to let Y/n stay and sleep in their rooms, so she can sleep and cuddle with her little "bunny rabbit" like the big sister she can be.

Bobby Bearhug - 24

Role: Caretaker/Nurse

Like DogDay, she treats Y/n with lots of love and care like a mama bear as she gives lots of hugs and kisses. She would play with him, read stories to him, and even sleeps with him like he's a teddy bear for her to cuddle with when it was time for bed or during nap time. She will not hesitate to punish those who tried to take away or harm her little teddy bear.

Whenever Y/n is sad and depressed or have a lot of boo-boos on his body, Bobby will immediately take care of that since she is Playcare's own nurse for her to treat her patients' wounds, especially Y/n's.

Picky Piggy - 23

Role: Lunch Lady

Picky Piggy loves to eat food, but she doesn't like to see Y/n starve to death since the other kids always take his food, especially a cupcake or a hamburger, so she is willing to share her food with Y/n to put some meat on his bones and would even have him sit on at their own table, away from the other kids.

Also, whenever someone takes something away from Y/n's lunch tray, she won't hesitate to steal the other kid's lunch as punishment for taking Y/n's lunch. She will never let Y/n starve to death nor eat her own friends since they all treat him with the same amount of love and care as she does.

CraftyCorn - 21

Role: Art Teacher

CraftyCorn may be shy and all, but she still managed to be friends with Y/n as she teaches him on arts and crafts. She is impressed and amazed by Y/n's artistic skills, and she insists on having them in an art museum. She would even play with Y/n and Bobby Bearhug as they even make Y/n wear make-up and wear accessories, much to Y/n's embarrassment that he had to deal with that. Even CatNap doesn't like seeing Y/n dress up like a girl.

The Mini Critters - ???

Role: None

Whenever Y/n visits the playhouse, the Mini Critters instantly love him and wants him to pet them or give him scratchies. They love to cuddle, snuggle and play with Y/n. Some of them might even sneak out of Playcare and sleep with Y/n in his own bed in the Smiling Critters' room. The Smiling Critters actually find it very cute and adorable to see Y/n getting cuddled to death by the Mini Critters as they all treat the little mini versions of themselves like younger siblings or their own children.

The Prototype - ???

Role: Guardian Angel (???)

The Prototype is the main reason for causing the Hour of Joy to happen in the first place as he managed to convince the Smiling Critters to join his cause as long as he doesn't harm Y/n, which he kept his promise to them since he finds the boy very interesting as he is willing to set him as a target for all of the toys including the Smiling Critters to not harm or kill Y/n and bring him to either him or the Smiling Critters to turn him into a Smiling Critter whether he will like it or not.

The main reason why he didn't want to kill Y/n or use him for his own purpose is because he is too perfect for to be ripped apart or torn to shreds.