Part 12

"Wait I should've gotten the little blowy things that make noise" "oo that would've been so good" Nika agrees with me. "Yall two in the back shut up" Aaliyah shushes us.

Currently we were all hiding in my apartment around the common room because we had a surprise brunch planned out for Paige following whatever she wanted to do and a dinner reservations.

"This girl walks so slow oh my god" azzi groans. "Yall I can't stay still any longer" kk laughs "shut the fuck up" Aaliyah shushes us again making us all giggle. I had already given most of the girls my pad lock combination so Paige could walk in here easily.

"I think I hear her" Ashlynn whispers. The door slams wide open "bae whe- oh my" "surpriseeeee!" We all yell getting out of our spots. "You guys oh my gosh this is so sweet" she says tearing up. "Thank you all so much" she smiles.

We all take turns hugging her and wishing her a happy birthday. "Cmon let's go eat Maddie, Ashlynn and Caroline made this whole spread" kk says. We all sit down either on the table or the counter. "This looks so cute I don't even want to mess it up" she laughs.

"Well we didn't spend all that time for nothing" Ashlynn says making us all laugh. "Okay no need for the attitude" Paige chuckles. "So how ya feeling p boogers?" Nika asks her "I'm feeling great my family called this morning they made me cry they're so sweet I miss them and then I woke up to hella dms and posts" she says feeling appreciated.

"So what do you want to do today Paige?" Azzi asks "umm I don't know I want to go on a walk maybe the mall or I don't know to be honest ohhhh the movies would be fun the arcade the club" she throws out suggestions. "The arcade would be so much fun" kk squeals.

"Boo this isn't for you sorry" Ice says "no I think the arcade will be fun" Paige agrees. "Okay the arcade it is" Nika agrees.

—————

We had made it to the arcade and everyone had split up being attracted by all the different arcade games. "Where should we start?" Paige asks interlocking her pinky with mine.

"Let's walk around see what you like" I tell her. "So how are you liking your day?" I ask her "amazing thank you for offering up your apartment for brunch and the food was good too thanks" she smiles "of course" I smile.

"Oouuu we have to do this one" she says stopping at a basketball game. I laugh "now that seems a little unfair but I will do it" I grin as we slide our cards on the machines. Immediately I start throwing the balls paying no mind to what Paige is doing.

"You actually have to aim at the hoop babe" she laughs "I'm trying" I yell laughing overly excited. "I'm goated" I say as the game finishes. "You got 15 points" she says laughing "I'll take it any day" I shrug looking over at hers and seeing she got 44 shots. "you suck get on my level" I laugh.

"I wouldn't want to be there to be honest" she shrugs as we keep walking "look there's a Photo Booth" I say excitedly as I skip over before Paige holds me back "There's people in there hold on" she laughs. "They're going to take forever" I groan hitting my head onto Paiges arm.

"I love photobooths" I tell her "oh I can tell" she laughs. I turn to the booth and see three teenagers coming out. I grab her hand and go inside and she closes the curtain. "Dang this is tight I look over at her and laugh. "You have long legs that's why"

I tap my card on the scanner to start and Paige scrolls through the filters. "These are all lame" "yeah just put no filter" I agree. We tap start and the machine starts giving us instructions.