Chapter 1

Wtf !Why am i hearing birds singing?I opened my eyes ,i see a ceiling different than my room .Where am i? I look at what I am wearing and now im panicking.What is this ? What is happening to me?

I get out of bed and go to the mirror.I am shocked ,wasn't my hair brown? why is it red ?why is my eyes green ? A lot of questions are going feral in my head.How can someone explain this to me now?

Now let's calm down,let's try to figure out what is happening here.I paused ,NO WAY !I looked at the room ,its so big that i feel like a mouse in a big house .i go the window and what I see outside shook me to death but not that it's ugly, no its beautiful .

A person is knocking at the door quick i gotta go to bed and fake sleeping.The door opens and a woman appears and come by my side and says wake up my angel . Im not complaining about her voice it's magical.

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful red haired woman which reminds me of the person i saw in the mirror . Hi ,how are you my angel? ,its time to wake up and have breakfast your late but the tutor can wait .She winked at me with a smile that can charm everyone even a god .

I smile back without even realizing what i was doing.She cuddled me and i got a wiff of her perfume,it seemed familiar.Without a warning memories are rushing instantly.hmm,so this woman is the mom of this body ,she has the same name as me and she's 18 .Good to know .

She's a Queen of Kingdom named ApaLac and im the first princess? Wow i guess i hit the jackpot right there.But i have an older sister who is jealous of me. Enough of that i will resume my situation later.