Fake Action

AN: There is a apology song thats I wrote for the last two chapters.

June 28th
4am

When Chuuya found out about Dazai's death. He couldn't sleep, he spent all night crying in Dazai's bed, not moving. Chuuya was laying in the bed hugging a people in silence everything was just silence.

Till a random noise came from the window, Chuuya sat up in bed confused as he looked at the window and saw a figure. He got up from bed and grabbed one off Dazai's books to hit the intruder. He slowly approached the window amd waited for the person to reveal themselves.

"WHAT THE-" Chuuya yelled when hensaw the person fall on the floor.

"AH FUCK MY ASS. Im never doing that again" Dazai said on the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Chuuya said throwing a punch at Dazai.

"CHUUYA ITS ME AND OWWW WHY YOU DO THAT" Dazai said rubbing his nose.

"OK YOUR NOTBA GHOST. YOUR ALIVE???" Chuuya yelled.

"NO SHIT?" Dazai said getting up from the floor.

"And why would i be dead. Im very mucu alive getting thru that window was no blast" Dazai said.

Chuuya stood in shock Infront off the man he thought was dead. He didn't say anything but just hugged dazai tight. Dazai was confused but hugged Chuuya back.

"Im just glad your ok" Chuuya said.

"Off course i am. Now why did you think I was dead?" Dazai asked.

"A officer came over and said you were. They found your body in a river dazai with 2 bullet holes"

"What was the officers name" Dazai said eith narrowed eyes.

"Ochi Fukuchi. Why?" Chuuya said with a raised eyebrow.

"Well first she tried to kill me. Second Fukuchi hes not a real officer, hes a friend off my father. Mori has something to do with this" Dazai said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE TRIED TO KILL YOU?" Chuuya said.

"Yes i was shot. But not badly, i just stopped my heart so she thought i was dead so when they finally thru my body in the river i swimmed out and sorted out the wond" Dazai said with a smile.

"YOU STOPED YOUR WHAT NOW?" Chuuya yelled.

"I can stop my heart. Its a thing i picked up." Dazai said.

"Ok weirdo. But why would your father want you dead?"

"I don't think he wanted me dead. I think it was a option. Eliza asked me to return to her but i refused she then said im sorry and thats when i was shot by Hiro" Dazai said sitting down on the bed thinking.

"Ango told me about her and the past. But still why would your father be involved." Chuuya asked.

"My father knows people in dark places. And so did eliza father. But my prediction is that theres money involved in this." Dazai said.

"We need to go to the cops about this" Chuuya said.

"No that wont make anything better. But i have a plan" Dazai said with a smirk.

"Really a plan?" Chuuya said.

"Trust me chibi. But i need you to go to Ango and give him this. Then you two meet me at my old house" Dazai said taking out a file from under his shirt.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THIS FROM??" Chuuya yelled.

"I stole it duh. Meet me at my old house at 7am" Dazai said and was about to head out the window again.

"Wait" Chuuya shouted.

"Mhm?"

"Where are you going"

"I need to find something out and i know where to go" Dazai said.

"Will you be safe" Chuuya asked with a worried face.

"Ill be fine Chuuya don't worry ill see you soon i promise" Dazai said.

Dazai then pulled Chuuya close to him amd connected their lips together in a soft kiss. When Dazai sepeated the kiss and left Chuuya let out a big sigh. He got his coat amd hat and left to go to Angos apartment.

~Time skip~

Chuuya had arrived at Angos apartment floor. When he approached the door he aggressively knocked on it to wake Ango up.

"Huh Hello" Ango said opening the door tiredly.

"Ango i have something for you" Chuuya said.

AN:
my apology song

"Im sorry for last two chapters..
No im not really sorry. Im just quirky and i love writting trauma to traumatized all off you lovelies. But its the internet so i can write whatever i want.
I will not grab the ukulele ill just pass it over to Mori. Hey now don't hate me Im just quirky,  im a person in Wattpad with no social skills.
Now don't hate me because off my writing. Be glad im not making Chuuya pregnant. Im just a quirky and silly person. With no life at all i need to touch some grass" coming to Spotify in 69/34/2017
uwu

ANYWAYS hope u enjoyed