epilogue

epilogue

[ narrative ]
???
The (same) Party
summer's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

WHEN WE all arrived at the party, we immediately met up in our usual group.

Brady, Connor, Summer, Walker, Kate, Belle, Celeste, Aryan, Dylan, and me. Our solidified group... Malachi too, but he was busy with Lizzie at the moment on the other side of the building.

Sure, we love everyone else as well, but this was the real group. The ones we saw every day. The people who'd be bridesmaids and groomsmen in our weddings.

Halfway through the night though, Lauren makes us ditch the boys and meet up with the girls. The group of us is Ari, Xoch, Dior, Leah, Kate, Lauren, myself, and Lizzie, Malachi's girlfriend.

"I've missed you!" Xoch shouts as she pulls
Lauren into a hug.

As the two or them dive into a conversation, Kate and I talk with Lizzie.

Kate had met her multiple times before, because Lizzie is a fan of Kate's. She wasn't crazy or anything, though, and Kate actually really enjoys being around her.

Malachi was really relieved by that, and he loves that the two of them get along so well, especially since he really cares for both Lizzie and Kate a crazy amount, just in very different ways.

Brady, Connor, Kate, and Lauren had become a quad of sorts, since I was always busy with Walker, the four of them frequently went on double dates, and they'd all gotten super close. I loved that for them, and I didn't really mind at all. Plus, I'd been getting closer with Celeste since she was getting suspiciously close with Aryan...

"Hey, Lolo!" Connor shouts, "Your boyfriend is looking for you."

I laugh as Lauren finally looks away from the two girls she's been talking with for a little while, and she entertains Connor's jokes for a little before going to find Brady, her boyfriend.

Their song, Somebody To You by The Vamps plays over the speakers, and I find it absolutely adorable how eager she is to dance to it with him.

"They're so cute together." Lizzie acknowledges, and both Kate and I nod in agreement.

"They're made for each other." Kate replies. "They truly are the ideal couple."

"Oh please! That's so you and Connor." Lizzie replies.

Kate laughs a little at the words. "Thank you, but we've had our ups and downs, but I love him. On the other hand brady and Lauren would probably kill for each other."

"Awh, you woukdnt kill for me, crazy girl?" Connor asks, and Kate rolls her eyes.

"Of course I would, but you know how those two are." She laughs, and Connor nods.

"I do know." He replies, then turns to me. "Oh, by the way, Walker is coincidentally also looking for you."

I raise my eyebrows in shock, not assuming he'd send Connor to find me, but I say bye to Lizzie, Kate, and Connor before going to find Walker.

It just so happens that our song, Style by Taylor Swift comes on as I reach him.

"Walkie!" I say excitedly. "The song!"

He smiles at me. "Mhm. It's Style, sunshine. Our song."

"Can we dance?" I beg, and he laughs as he nods, taking my hand and we walk to the dance floor as I requested.

"I love this song," I say excitedly.

"I love you, Sunshine." Walker emphasizes, and I blush a little.

"I love you so much, Walkie. You're the Percy to my Annabeth." I reply, and he smiles down at me before kissing me once, then he whispers to me.

"And I always will be, sunshine."

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

jenna speaks!

ITS SO CRAZY I CAN FINALLY SAY I FINISHED THIS BOOK!! THANK YOU FOR STICKING AROUND THIS LONG, AND I APPRECIATE YOU ALL ENDLESSLY!!

If you love this series as much as I do, here's the books in order:

1. Somebody To You (B. Noon) (done)
2. Forever You (W. Scobell) (done)
3. Crazy Girl (C. Noon) (almost done)
4. Just My Type (M. Barton) (ongoing)

their may/may not be more additions to the series in the future, but I haven't decided!! Thank you all so so much for reading, I'm so grateful for all of you! I hope you enjoyed the ride with Summer and Walker!!