Chapter 104

"Honor! Wow, you are REALLY pregnant!" Walker said, as she opened her apartment door to see Honor standing in the hallway.

"Hey Walker. It's nice to see you. I know you're moving, so I brought you some boxes. I thought I would help you pack. I'm not supposed to be lifting anything though, but Frank offered to bring them in for me."

"Wow! Uh, thank you. Come on in." Walker said, giving her friend a half smile, then stepping aside to allow Honor and Frank to come inside. "I haven't started packing. I haven't even found a new place yet."

"You haven't found a new place yet? Walker, you've known about this for a couple months now."

"I honestly didn't think that it was even real. I mean, you and I, we're best friends. I didn't think that your family would actually kick me out."

"It's not my family's apartment, Walker. It's the company's property. And from what I was told a couple hours ago, if you aren't out on Monday, they'll be sending the sheriffs' department over to remove you, and change the locks. You've only got 5 days left."

"Are you serious right now?!"

"The company is selling the property, whether you like it or not. You'll be locked out on Monday."

"Maybe I can have a talk with your Dad, and get him to change his mind."

"My Dad isn't part of the company anymore. He retired."

"When did that happen?"

"Back in February."

"So Logan took over then? Last time we talked, wasn't he going to medical school or something? Or did he quit that too, and decide that he would rather drink and party all the time?"

"Nope, Logan is actually doing very well for himself. He's a doctor now, with his own practice."

"LoganLogan? Like your little brother Logan?"

"He's the only Logan I know."

"Playboy Logan is a doctor?"

"He grew up. He's married now too."

"To who!?"

"To Rory."

"Rory?"

"Remember the girl he was with at my wedding?"

"That quiet nerdy chick?"

"Rory is amazing! They are really good together."

"Logan got married?!"

"Last year."