chapter 1

Avinaash pov:-

I always wake up at 6:00 Am. Then go to gym and jogging with my best friend vihaan. After coming to home, I get ready for my office and this was my usual routine.

I settle down on my seat in dinning table and everyone is chatting to each other and my siblings are teasing each other except Dev. He is very reserved person and has major anger issues more than me. That doesn't mean he never smile. He does but rarely and very protective towards us.

I wonder how his wife will handle him. But I hope he will get the best girl for himself because he never tells his pain and sorrow to anyone. I hope he will get the person who will always there for him in his good and bad days, who will understand him more than anyone, will take care of him like a baby, love him to infinity, I thought.

I came out of my thought when chacha asked me " Beta do you have anyone in your life right know"

"No chacha ji" I said knowing the reason behind their question.

"We have found a girl for you and she is the best to be our daughter-in-law" Chachi said with hoping eyes.

How can I say no to her or anyone else. Both my chach and chachi love me like I am their own son. And I too love them a lot.

"Ok chachi I am ready for the alliance" I said and stood up from my chair to go to office.

"Yayyyyyayya finally bhaiya ki shaadi hoyegi" Kiwi, kiara, yug and yuvraj dance happily and they hugged me.

"So tomorrow we are going to their house, be ready at 8 Am bache" Papa said.

"Ok dad, now I am going" I said and went to my car. I drove off to the Company.

Navya pov:-

Me and viraj were together and happily walking on a road, hand in hand. I was happiest person in the whole world and the reason was viraj but I guess destiny was not on my side when I found out viraj is no more. I got completely broken and still I am broken. Mourns over his demise. I always smile  with my family and friends. Because I still remember the time after viraj died, I got several disease as I was not eating anything.

Not to make them worry anymore. I wear mask, a fake mask to be happy. But my happiness had already gone with viraj. Fuck I am crying remembering him.

"Navya, come and have breakfast" Maa shouted from downstairs.

"Coming" I said and washed my face so that they won't get to know.

At dinnig table:-

I was silently eating when papa dropped a bomb on me.

"They are ready for this marriage" He said

"What" I said standing up on my seat.

"Yes navu, tumne bhot rishte reject kardiye humne kuch nhi kaha but not anymore. Or vese bhi yeh family bhot achi hai. Tumhe achese rakhegi" He said sternly.

"Papa, aap jaante hai I can't love anyone else except viraj" I said controlling my tears.

"Viraj, viraj, viraj " He banged his hand on the table, I flinched a lil.

"For God sake, he died navu, bhul jaao usse and move on. Tumhari puri zindagi padi hai aaghe" He spat angrily.

"How can I papa, I had been with him for 5 years and you are saying forget him" I said cryingly.

"Shut up and listen to me carefully, voh kal aa rhe hai roka ke liye. Toh kal ghar par hi rehna or kuch aesi vesi harkat karne ki koshish ki toh dekh lena merese bura koi nhi hoga" He stood up and went to his room.

"Bhaiya samjhaye na papa ko please bhaiyaaa" I held his foot and crying badly.

He made me stand up and said "navu, he is right. You should move on and start your life again" I jerked him off.

"Aap sab ek jese hi hai, nahi samjh sakte mereko, agar sikha mar jati toh kya aap bhi kisi or se aese shaadi kar lete" I said without knowing what I was saying.

"Navya, don't you dare" He shouted and raises his hand but stopped in mid.

Then I realized what I said "I am sorry bhaiya but understand I can't do this".

" You have to" He said and patted my head.

I went to my room and crying continuously.
Viraj I love you and no one can take your place in my heart. It was you, is you and will always be you.

___________________________________

Hope you like this chapter

Do vote guys and comment💬

Follow for more
Kaju_writess_