Chapter 4

Author pov:-

All the roka things happened.They also exchanged their rings. Everyone was so happy. Especially the Sheratwat's, after all their daughter is gonna get a happy family.

Later they decided, they would ask the pandit for an auspicious date to conduct their marriage.

Rathores had returned to their home and everyone went to their respective rooms.

Everyone loved chiku so much. Why not, he was cutest in the world.

Mishika pov:-

I was in my room and staring at my ring finger. Just few mins ago it was empty, now It's was on ring finger. It felt like I am tied to someone. It felt so suffocated. I wanted to cry, to shout..... But unfortunately I couldn't.

How will I tell him about viraj, about I can not love him, can't give happiness.

His life would be destroyed just because of you navya. One more burden on your shoulder.

Will he abandon me after knowing the mess in my life?

With all these thoughts in my mind, I slept

Avinash pov:-

I was checking some mails in my office. My eyes stuck to my wedding band. Time to time I was checking it lovingly.

She was so pure and serene. Her voice was like melody to my ears. Her smooth silky hair. The smell of lilies in her hair. Godddd save me.

Gonna start my new life with her. I hope pandit ji would give nearest date for wedding. I can't wait to make her mine completely.

I will make her the queen of my life. She will be the only one you can control Mr. Avinash Rathore.

I yawned, I went to my room. I looked around and thought, she can change anything in this room according to her liking.

I slept with all the thought.....

Author pov:-

Same routine happened in sherawats house. Everyone was having their breakfast. Her papa's phone ringed all of a sudden, he answered the call and it was pandit ji.

They talked for a few minutes then he hanged up the call.

"Actually pandit ji provided us some dates for their wedding" Her papa said.

"Then what did you say? " Her mother said.

"I said, I will ask them. Then let him know" He said.

"So what are you waiting for call them" Her sister said.

"Okkk, wait" He said, took out his phone and called avinash's father.

Rathore mansion

Everyone was laughing and having chit chats.

"Papa, bhabhi k papa ka call aaya? " Kisi asked. Avinash somehow controlled himself to blush.

"Nahi bache" His father said.

"Aa jaye ga beta, tension not" His mother said.

Suddenly Avinash's phone ringed. He picked up and it was navya's father.

"Hello avinash beta" Her father called out.

"Hello, namaste uncle" He said.

"Beta, main tumse naraz hu" Her father said.

"Kyu uncle, kya hua? " He asked.

"Maine tumhe apna beta maan liya, but tumhe abhi tak mereko papa nhi maana. " He said in disappointed tone.

"Ohhh sorry uncle..... Oops papa" He said laughing meanwhile all siblings hooted.

"Beta actually main tumhare papa ko call kar raha hu tabse, voh utha hi nahi reh" He said.

"Actually, papa ka phone kamre mein hai islye" He said.

"Acha, ek baar unhe call dena" He said, he passed his phone to his father.

They talked about wedding date, then he asked other about it. They said after one month because after year, it will be too late.

"Okayyy, bhaisaab fir ek month baad ki date final" His father said.

Everyone was so excited especially the youngsters. He smiled too but from inside, he was dancing too.

Meanwhile in sherawats house

Mishika pov:-

When I was coming downstairs. I saw everyone happy and sat down beside mumma.

They told me that they had fixed wedding date after one month. I remained silent.

"Beta, now you are gonna get married and going to be the elder daughter-in-law of their house. All the responsibilities will automatically come upon you, and I know you will take care of everything smoothly" Maa said while patting my head.

I just hummed and tears were breaming in my eyes. I was controlling them. I am a freelancer so it depends on the projects I get. Sometimes I go out for work and sometimes I work from home.

So I get into my car and drove to my workplace. In between the road, a mandir came where I used to come with viraj. I stopped my car side. And went into the temple.

"Beta bhot dino baad aayi hu" Pandit ji said.

"Hnn pandit ji, time nhi mila kabhi aane ka isliye" I said .

"Acha tumhare saath ek ladka aata tha voh kaha hai" He asked .

"Actually pandit ji, voh ab iss duniya mein nahi hai" I said and my throat was aching.

"Hayee bhagwaan uski aatma ko shaanti de, kuch nhi hota beti, shayad uska iss dharti pe rehna bhagwaan ne itna hi likha ho, or bhagwaan ne tumhare liye zarur kuch acha socha hoga, bhagwaan pe bharosa rakho beta" He said and went out.

"Hey bhagwaan, plzzz yeh shaadi kese bhi kar ke rok dijiye, main viraj k aalwa kisi or se shadi karne ka soch nhi sakti" I said, joined my hand and started crying.

After coming from mandir, I went to my workplace and got busy.

______________
Do vote and comment