Chapter 14 - 'Minus One'

[Okay, so it's been a few weeks since the last chapter came out, sorry about the extended wait, I didn't want to rush other books so I decided to be a little patient with it. But the wait is finally over, Jujutsu Kaisen in back, and it's slowed down a little since the last chapter, which I can understand, Wattpad is a funny place is you don't constantly update your books. Nevertheless, I am back, and the story keeps rolling. Before we start though, I just wanna bring something up, not as a complaint, because criticism is fair and just most of the time. But just so I can explain what I want to do with the story...

--In the last chapter, we had a big fight scene, and some people felt...off about it. Which is fair, you don't have to like it. But people were calling it a 'fever dream' and stuff along those lines, which I highly believe is because of certain powers the reader used. What I have to say to that is... What do you want me to do? For one, it's best to keep you guys unable to expect what's coming your way. It's hard to do something, like, add in powers from Street Fighter or something, because people think it doesn't below in the world of JJK. But at the end of the day, this is a fanfic, so really, that means being creative. And continuing on the creative part, I didn't want the last chapters fight to be...normal. Then it'd be boring. I wanted to make something so...out there, so whereas some may use the term 'fever dream' as a bad thing, I take it as a good thing, it shows I succeeded to doing a fight you won't fight in other stories--

So...Yeah, just wanted to bring that up for later points in the story. I don't wanna write boring things, I wanna write fun, excitable things that aren't the same old cliches and such, and it can be annoying at times when you get judged for something when others don't know the full idea of it. But when I say that, some people tend to complain that I'm complaining, but I'm just trying to get my point across. As some of you should know by now, I had a hard start with this book with people complaining about every little thing. So it's there that people may continue to do stuff like that, and whilst they can do what they want, as someone who does this for free, solely for you guys... It's kinda rough. 

But as I said when I last mentioned this--This is my story. I'm gonna write it my way. And that hasn't changed one bit. So thank you, everyone, for checking out the last chapter, and the continued support for this book, you're all pretty cool people in my books~~]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Your POV]

"I want to become a Jujutsu Sorcerer!"

...Waking up this morning, that was not the sentence I was expecting to hear today, let alone, really any day if I'm being honest. Yet, here I am, in the late afternoon, taking the time to process those very words from a very familiar voice. A voice I wish I could keep happy. But I knew otherwise, and unfortunately...That was a rather bittersweet feeling.

A week had passed by rather quickly since my fight with Jogo. It was definitely an event I would never forget about, and definitely one I would constantly bring up to my friends and peers whenever I felt the need to kindly remind them I saved their lives. Well, that last part was mainly held back for Megumi, but really, even then, it was just to annoy him. But other than the task of annoying Megumi, it was something that had an impact on me quite a bit...and not exactly in the good way. I mean, don't get me wrong, I pulled up fine after the fight. Like, probably too fine. I didn't even get much if a scratch on me, just some dirt, really. 

But when I say not exactly in a good way, I mean in the mental state. You see, even though it was, in no way imaginable, my fault that a fight took place, the principal--Who I actually believe is just relaying the words of the higher-ups--believes it was "unwise" and "a mistake only an idiot would make" for me to "engage" in "unreasonable contact" with a "high ranking curse". Of course, the argument of me wanting to protect my friends didn't seem enough to save me. I would have gone to Gojo about this, but he's still away on whatever 'Gojo business' he currently had preoccupying him.