Chapter 1

*A few days later*

It was the start of a new week, and she decided to finally go back, as it should be safe and she misses Engel. She grabbed her stuff and left her house, headed to the school. Once she got there, everything seemed normal, but she didnt see Engel anywhere. She went over to Bubble to ask where Engel was, but when she went over to Bubble, she noticed how Bubble looked upset. She walked over and tapped Bubble, getting her attention. 

“Hey Bubble, where’s Engel?” Claire asked, looking kind of worried.

Bubble sighed, and grabbed a piece of paper, writing something. She handed the paper to Claire, and Claire took it. (oh btw, i hc that Bubble can’t talk!)

‘Nobody told you? Engel is dead. He died saving you.’ was written

She gasped, dropping the paper. She was thinking, if this never happened, if he never saved me, he would’ve been alive. She started tearing up and crying, and Bubble hugged her as she weeped.

************************

She was sitting in her math class, hearing the three bullies, Zip, Oliver, and Edward. She looked at them with rage. This was their fault. She looked over at miss Circle, and back at them. She smirked. She had something she needed to do. She needed to avenge him, no matter what it takes.

End of chapter one

.. .----. -- / ... --- / ... --- .-. .-. -.-- / . ...- . .-. -.-- -... --- -.. -.-- .-.-.- / .. .----. -- / ... --- .-. .-. -.-- / ..-. --- .-. / .-- .... .- - / .. / -.. .. -.. / .- -. -.. / .... --- .-- / .. / .... ..- .-. - / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-