Chapter 7

TW: DRUGS, VOMITING, PANIC ATTACKS, ETC.

Claire was fidgeting with her earring, sitting on her bed on her phone, when someone knocked on her door. 

“Come in!” She yelled, as her mother walked in.

“Hey, we heard of the disappearances of people at your school, and just wanted to know if you wanted to transfer schools.” Her mother asked with a worried expression.

Claire’s face went cold.

“Oh, nono! It’s fine! I’ll live yaknow?” She said with a nervous giggle.

“Well, ok. Tell me if you change your mind.” Her mother said, walking out and closing the door.

Claire sighed and laid back down on her bed. ‘That was close.’ She scrolled through her phone, when she saw there was a new café open, and she decided why not check it out. She sat up, standing and grabbing her bag along with her phone charger, stuffing her phone into her bra. She put a few things in her bag, and shifted it onto her shoulders. She walked out of her room, slowly going down the stairs, her hand grazing the railing. 

"I'm headed out!" She yelled out, opening her front door and walking out.

She decided to walk there, since it's only a few blocks away. On the walk there, she started thinking. 'Isn't Engel's house also this way?' She continued walking, and somehow found herself at his house. Her mind instinctively bringing her there. She tried opening the front door, but it was locked. She looked around the house and found the kitchen window unlocked. She pushed it open and climbed in, seeing boxes around. She walked around the house, eventually going upstairs to his room. She walked in and started looking around. She ended up snagging a few things, them being some of his sketchbooks, clothes, trinkets, and a photo album she found in the closet. She looked around a bit more, looking at a picture frame with a photo of her, Bubble, and him in it. She grabbed it and stuffed it in her bag, along with the other stuff. She decided to leave before she got caught. She slowly traversed out of his room, and back out of the kitchen window. She started heading out towards the café after she exited Engel´s house. 

Once she got to the café, she sat down on a stool near the counter, and looked at the menu. She ordered a cinnamon roll and a diet coke. After she ordered, she went onto her phone while waiting for her food. 

Once it arrived, she started eating her food. Once she finished her cinnamon roll, she took a sip of her drink and set it back on the counter, going to the bathroom. Once she left, however, someone walked by her drink, and a ‘bloop’ noise could be heard. Claire got back from the bathroom, grabbing her drink and leaving the café. On the walk back, she noticed her drink tasted.. Strange. It tasted more bitter. But she didn’t pay much attention to it, because it was probably just her. 

Once she got back home, she started feeling weird. She felt really nauseous and stressed. She felt her heart rate increase and she barely made it to her room before falling over in front of her bed, barely making it on. She felt like she was gonna puke. She felt her body shaking rapidly and her vision blurred. What was in that-

..

She ran over to the garbage can in her room, barely making it before she threw up into it. Her body feeling numb. She fell over, barely catching herself. Her breathing heightened intensely as she felt tears begin to form. She felt blood in her mouth as she curled up on the ground and began crying. She didn’t know why she was crying but she felt herself starting to lose consciousness. She felt dizzy. She tried getting over to her bed, before passing out on the ground.

.. .-..-. -- / ... --- .-. .-. -.-- / - --- / -... ..- -... -... .-.. . --..-- / -.-. .... .. .--. --..-- / .- -. -.. / . ...- . .-. -.-- --- -. . / . .-.. ... . / .-- .... --- / ... ..- ..-. ..-. . .-. . -.. / - --- / -- -.-- / .... .- -. -.. ... .-.-.-

End of chapter 7.

(A.N: I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG. severe burnout overtook me. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :3

--Karma<3