Extra 1

(A/N: These will be short chapters of the past.)

Nut walked into her temple while holding a 4 year old child in her arms. The girl was lightly holding some of Nut's hair in one hand while sucking her thumb on her other hand.

As Nut walked into her temple she found her four children waiting for her. The eldest son, Osiris, the eldest daughter, Isis, the youngest daughter, Nephthys, and the youngest son, Seth. The first to notice Nut was Osiris. "Greetings mother. May I asked why you summoned us all here?" This got the other three's attention and they looked over.

"I want you to meet someone." The four then noticed the little girl in Nut's arms. "This is your new younger sister, Sethunya. Please treat her well." The four were shocked but again Osiris was the first to approach Sethunya. "Hello, my new younger sister." Sethunya shyly waved. "Hello..."

To Osiris it felt a arrow shot through his heart. The two Goddesses thought Sethunya was adorable and even seth found her cute. "I have to return to my duties now. So can I trust you four to look after your sister?" Nut said as she handed Sethunya to Osiris.

"Yes mother." The four said and then Nut left.

𓂀𓆣𓋹~~~~𓋹𓆣𓂀

While Osiris, Isis, Nephthys, and Sethunya were playing Sethunya wandered off and found herself in a garden. While looking around she found Seth sat leaning against a pillar. He looked to be sleeping. She quietly went over to him and knelt next to him. She was curious about the mask he wears so she gently removed it.

Her eyes went wide at the sight of his red hair. She gently started running her fingers though it while trying not to wake him. "Pretty..." She whispered.

After some time, she started to get tired, so she curled up in his lap while hugging his mask. What she didn't realise was that Seth was awake the entire time. Once he opened his eyes he chuckled and looked down at her. "Guess we know who her favourite brother is." Came the voice of Isis. He looked up to fine his three older siblings infront of him.

He noticed a look in Osiris's eyes, but he thought he was just sad that Isis called Seth Sethunya's favourite brother. Oh how wrong he was.