#ᥱρɩ⳽oᑯᥱ oᥒᥱ

jiyeon's cut in i-land 2

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

italics are words said by jiyeon on camera

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

Nam Yuju, Koko, Yui and Ryu Jiyeon were walking through the forest, on the way to I-LAND.

"Is this the doorway?" Koko asked.
At that moment the door moved making the four girls shocked. They walked through the passage as they clung onto each other.

They were led to a egg kinda ball which they were instructed to get on. As they got on it, the floor of it started moving again shocking the girls who, like others, were scared of the new place.

The ball turned into a lift and took them to the other trainees. As they came into the other girls' view all of them started shrieking in excitement.

The four looked really nervous and confused when Um Jiwon said that they looked like hot girls.

After Koko, Yui and Nam Yuju's profiles had been showed on the screen, it was time for Ryu Jiyeon's to be shown.

Various pictures of Jiyeon appeared.

I have learned various types of dance like Hiphop, Waacking, Tap and Contemporary. I could not go to dance school because my parents couldn't afford it so I tried to learn it from my friends and youtube, mainly from my mum who majored in dance.

"It's her second survival show." a girl let out looking at a picture.

As clips of Jiyeon's from R U NEXT? started to show Jiyeon said,

I couldn't debut last time as I barely missed the chance. I am much scared this time. I want to make my debut.

"#FormerBeliftLabTrainee #2ndSurvival #DanceProdigy. Wow, your hashtags." Nam Yuju elbowed her friend showing her the screen.

[Expected Evaluation]

All the four newcomers had ranked themselves pretty high among 30 participants.

[30-person Self-Evaluation Ranking]
Nam Yuju 21
Koko 5
Yui 14
Ryu Jiyeon 9

All except Nam Yuju were in the high ranks. Ryu Jiyeon was seen holding hands with Nam Yuju and whispering to her. She said, "You'll get higher up. Don't worry."

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

When the final unit's pictures showed, Ryu Jiyeon was delighted to see her friend Bang Jeemin among the high rankers.